what car

• Thread starter kevinmk2
  • 23 comments
kevinmk2
i have the money to buy the car and do it up. what car is best for drifting. need to change car instead of the same the one starting to get bored of it.

That was very confusing to read. But I am into the Z34 Fairladyz aka 370z. This thing is amazing, gets great angle, and most of all looks awesome!!

i recommend you buy a Spirit R Rx7, its what i first learned to drift in, great starter car.

I would agree with Gunz... The RX-7 is a really good drift car to get you started... I personally started with the S15 as everyone else was using the RX-7...

i started in a 350Z. because it's supercharged i find the power band very awesome, and it's not to slow. But tbh, it's all personal preference...

I started with an maxed out Silvia S13 (Premium). But my favourite cars would have to be a maxed out Skyline Sedan (P) and stock Art Morrison Corvette (P). But right now I only drift the Blitz Skyline (P) as it's a real life drifter and is extremely good once you get the hang of it. All my cars run on comfort hard tires.

WHy per se japanese? Why not a BMW, or American car? :P (my preference goes out to the Japanese cars, but that doesn't mean other cars don't drift).

Why not Mercedes ? any RWD will do fine but some cars could develop some things better than others. Its a personal preference.

Personally I LOVE the bmw z4m in this game. Unlike it's main rival in real life (370z. The bmw z4m this car with its low swooping body and a twin turbo v6 in the front.

I like the 370z & the Camaro SS '10. They're both pretty good drift cars. But, choose what car you like the most or that you really want. RWD tho.

WHy per se japanese? Why not a BMW, or American car? :P (my preference goes out to the Japanese cars, but that doesn't mean other cars don't drift).

Its just what I recommend people start with. I love sliding cars from all regions but nothing teaches you the proper fundamentals like a lightwight, low power RWD Japanese car. If you would like me to point out a few models, here is a small list of cars that helped me out a lot:

RX7 FC
RX7 FD
Silvia S13
Honda S2000
Amuse S2000 GT1
AE86

Like I said, its nothing against American or European cars, but for the most part cars from Japan have the most potential as far as teaching you what you need to start.

Or, if you're like me and completely insane, you can learn in a car with over 800 torque and tires the size of small moons.

Take my advice for what its worth. 👍

I've been having fun with the Gran Turismo S. Easy to get started with, holds the line perfectly and can easily be corrected if it gets out of position. Looks good too

Personally I LOVE the bmw z4m in this game. Unlike it's main rival in real life (370z. The bmw z4m this car with its low swooping body and a twin turbo v6 in the front.

The Z4M has a naturally aspirated straight six engine.

From what I gathered when I used the TVR I found it drifted well if you're feeling exotic and bored or Japanese.

The Tuscan drifts beautifully right out of the box, at least in its RM form. Altthough its a great car, I wouldn't recommend a true beginner try to drift it as a learner car. Not sure what the OP is looking for due to the small
amount of info he provided.

It's really up to you what car you want to drift. I started out with the PT-86 then moved to the S14 and Now I'm at the SIL80 and My Levin.

You'll find a nice drift car that suits your tastes when you try more cars... Find a cheap ride people like to drift often, Most of the time, a change of tires, and LSD will get you going pretty far. Then you'll want to start upgrading to tweak and work with your preferred style of driving (after having adapted to this car).

In other words, you can't say that you'll love just this one and only car without knowing what you don't like.

Back