What Car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
peterputter
I need to know what car I need to beat the Professional Championship...

Thanks!
Man I am having the same trouble so I am letting my bspec make me enough monney for the bmw v12 DELL race car, seems to me that the only way to beat a prototype is with a prototype. I should be racing in my new BMW tonight Ill post again on how well it works out.

NM... took my Formula GT to the test track and tweek'd it for 3 hrs... np now with the high speed tracks.

Thanks to all who replied!

peterputter
NM... took my Formula GT to the test track and tweek'd it for 3 hrs... np now with the high speed tracks.

Thanks to all who replied!

I used the Racing Z that I got from the All Japan Champion ship, ( It was touch and go in a few races. The end result was 7 gold, 1 second, 1 third, and 1 forth(Ive soon reaquired the golds for thoses tracks) The proper pitting and the tire selection were key (I used medium up front and semi hard in the back, they always melt down evenly) I dropped her a bit but left the suspention as is, I aint got time to tune every car i use to beat races, I will get them all tune eventually once 100%.

You get the GT LM AWSOME CAR!!!

If you aint beat it already, hope this helps..

Signed:ProtegeLX

Folks: try searching the main GT4 board for this kind of topic before posting them on the wrong board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back