J Jms193 Messages 23 United Kingdom Oct 14, 2017 #1 What cars are you guys wanting pd to add after launch? I have 4 major cars I want back. 1. Tom's racing (castrol) supra 2. Calsonic r32/3 3. Honda hsv 0010 4.tommi mak evo 6 My list could go on & on but I'll be very happy if they added those cars.
What cars are you guys wanting pd to add after launch? I have 4 major cars I want back. 1. Tom's racing (castrol) supra 2. Calsonic r32/3 3. Honda hsv 0010 4.tommi mak evo 6 My list could go on & on but I'll be very happy if they added those cars.
GBalao888 Messages 4,692 Philippines Messages GBalao888 Messages GBalao888 Oct 14, 2017 #4 Suggestions forum, mate. This way it won't work. I know I want a lot of cars added into the game, but use that forum.
Suggestions forum, mate. This way it won't work. I know I want a lot of cars added into the game, but use that forum.
zzz_pt Premium Messages 8,194 Porto living in Hamburg Messages zzz_pt Oct 14, 2017 #5 There's an entire section for this where thousands of suggestions have been made by hundreds of people. Opening yet another thread doesn't make sense.
There's an entire section for this where thousands of suggestions have been made by hundreds of people. Opening yet another thread doesn't make sense.
Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,448 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine Oct 14, 2017 #6 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/board/cars.339/