What Cars Aren't Premium?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marc30599
  • 11 comments
  • 1,556 views
Messages
601
United States
United States
Messages
Marc30599
Idk if this was done yet, but I wanted to compose a list of cars that don't have an interior I know that Isorivolta VGT has no interior... Any other cars?
 
Idk if this was done yet, but I wanted to compose a list of cars that don't have an interior I know that Isorivolta VGT has no interior... Any other cars?
Almost half of the vgt lineup has no interior and thats all without in gts.
 
Almost half of the vgt lineup has no interior and thats all without in gts.
That's a shame I was looking forward to see what interior the Mercedes VGT had or perhaps the BMW VGT looked like on the inside
 
I wonder why they didnt even bother to dummy up a generic interior with the same guages for every one like in GT5/6?
 
All of them are premium. As for some of the Vision GT cars, it's not their fault that they don't have any sort of interior. Some people keep forgetting that PD DOES NOT design these VGT cars. They only render what's given to them. What they do is approach these manufacturers/design houses and just ASK for a design that they think would fit into Gran Turismo. That's it.
 
INFINITI CONCEPT Vision Gran Turismo has an interior but is not available on the game

eiz2wQ1.jpg


And SUBARU VIZIV GT Vision Gran Turismo

16810298838_88cd98152f_c.jpg


16972070786_8cc0c6e71e_c.jpg


16810557400_158d5a217d_c.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back