What cars did you think you would drive, but don't?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Treefiftyz
  • 28 comments
  • 1,424 views
Messages
136
Messages
Stakin
Before GT5 came out I thought about my favorite cars in real life and how I would mostly use them as my go to cars. Boy did I think wrong. Some of the cars I thought I would use were the 370Z, GTR, M3 and ferrari F430 scuderia to name a few for my races. I have probably used each of these cars twice at the most mainly for endurance races(grinding purposes). I plan on using these cars more for free driving and photomode in the future and I was wondering what cars other people thought they would use alot but haven't found much time for?
 
Lupo GTi for one. Its a fabulous little car, surprising what big cars it can take down! Its like 1966 with the mini cooper again!
 
My Veyron. Sooper dooper zippy...handling-not so much.I've only used it 3 times, maybe.
 
I wish I could stay away from it, but I can't if I want 100%.
Tried it once, pulled out while I was still awake ;) but yea thats how I feel about gt5 in general. Cant keep away and resent work for limiting my driving time!
 
My Veyron. Sooper dooper zippy...handling-not so much.I've only used it 3 times, maybe.

thats another one I have barely got to use. I used it for one race around the daytona road course. It blew the field away but I haven't used it since
 
I only use the rides I like. Not sure you would drive something your not into?
 
I think the car with the most miles for me is my Mx-5, which doesn't really suprise me.

My Dodge Challenger has just been collecting dust though, it's one of my favorite cars in real life. Problem is that PD have gotten the handling of that thing too spot on, it's a weird combination of being really dull for a while and then just deciding it's had enough of racing and spinning out.
 
My RX7. It was my favourite car for about 5 years when I got the game, I fully loaded it and it was fast as hell. I havn't used it since the intermediate series and im now on endurence. That kind of says it all really.
 
All my Evos, AE86's and AW11's. I can almost guarantee that when I've finished the game and have no reason to use anything else these will get the mileage they all deserve.
 
Ah, I dont do B-spec.

You are really missing out, for the first two or three weeks I didn't either, what a mistake that was, then I saw the error of my ways :dopey:.
 
Mclaren F1 Stealth car. Havent driven it once. I tend to have an obsession with one car, drive it for 4-5 thousand miles then move on to another one. Started with the Nissan Skyline R32 the moved on to the Calsonic R32 race car and now i'm driving the Raybrig NSX (currently my FAV car in the world!) :)
 
Out of the 150+ cars I have now, I've only driven about 20% of them.
 
NSX RM. Nissan GT-R SpecV. I spent so much time driving Skylines and NSXs on past GTs, I figured this to be more of the same. Surprisingly, I've stayed away. To be honest, I'm not even that big of a fan of that RM'd NSX... It almost feels sluggish...
 
I thought I'd drive the Enzo, but hey, I took it out once and I hated it, did up the suspension, same thing, so that can just collect dust.

The 458 Italia aswell, used to like driving it, then I got the 430 Scuderia, now I never drive the 458.

The Veyron aswell, very rarely drive that.
 
Original Beetle 1100. Funny I know its a dog but I was looking forward to trying one. Took it out for a test, even put comfort softs on it but lost the will to live, lol Fast cars spoil you!
 
either of my Ford GTs.
i have all of them (i think) except the Spec II Test Car, and two of the premium models (one stock and one beasted).

the Ford GT is my favorite car ever, but i only ever take 'em out if i'm feeling froggy.
 
either of my Ford GTs.
i have all of them (i think) except the Spec II Test Car, and two of the premium models (one stock and one beasted).

the Ford GT is my favorite car ever, but i only ever take 'em out if i'm feeling froggy.

Neither of us can handle the GT, just a real handful (even worse in NFS:Shift)
Maybe you guys do better with a wheel?
 
Most of the Lambo's, Ferraris and the Zonda. I drove them quite a bit during the career mode, but now I mostly drive the medium powered race cars, or else just go through my garage looking for weird stuff to try out. I also love the Elise.
 
Mclaren F1 Stealth car. Havent driven it once. I tend to have an obsession with one car, drive it for 4-5 thousand miles then move on to another one. Started with the Nissan Skyline R32 the moved on to the Calsonic R32 race car and now i'm driving the Raybrig NSX (currently my FAV car in the world!) :)

Yeah, thats the same deal with me.. My ZR1 and 10' Camaro are the only things I consistantly use and have kept. And thats just due to me always being a die hard Chevy guy all my life!:sly:
 
Neither of us can handle the GT, just a real handful (even worse in NFS:Shift)
Maybe you guys do better with a wheel?

I think the GT's amazing, and I'm not a Ford fan! But I use a DFGT too. It sounds like you don't?
 
My 458 has been collecting dust since early in the game. The Veyron might have 200km on the Odometer.
 
Back