The bolded cars are there, but only accessable with a cheat device. Some of the cars in this list are only available in Quick Race or the Challenge Series. EA really screwed us with this game. The 240SX, Koenigsegg, Jaguar, and Camaro concept are exclusive to the Collector's Edition.
So, how would you actually acquire the cars which are in bold? For example, how would you get the Zonda F on the PS2? I asssume you'd just do a download from the EA website if you had the PC version but what about someone who has it on the PS2? I haven't personally seen a cheat for the game which allows you to unlock all cars......
You need a cheat device (I have the AR MAX codes if you have one). Even then, only three of the cars - '71 Challenger, Infiniti, & Porsche 911 Turbo - can be saved in Career and My Cars, and the cheat has to be re-entered every time you play the game to make them reappear in Career. The rest are only available in Quick Race.
Ah, no, I don't have a cheat device. I thought you just had to input a code at the menu screen or something.......Not to worry, the Collector's Edition still has 4 extra cars
that sucks, you need AR Max to unlock them (which i don't have ) and you can't keep a MR2 SW20 or AE86, only in quick race .., and the 4 bonus cars are in Collector's Edition (which again i don't have )why is EA doing this? 👎👎 is it because of $$$$??
They sure seem like they're trying to save money wherever possible, with these black-and-white, need-to-know-basis-only instruction manuals. Am I the only one that actually likes reading those things?
It's weird. I was watching the Collector's Edition bonus DVD and on the DVD it had the Infiniti G35 but I haven't seen it yet in the game. It didn't have the Koenigsegg, though, evn though it's in the game. Also, the MR2 is available in one of the Challenge Series events.
so okay, I have the standard NFS: Carbon PS2 copy.., I have 600 grand, already have a Lancer Evo IX and Corvette Z06, can anyone suggest me a good car to pick up?? oh, and please don't mention ANY of the Tier 3 Exotics, I hate those..,
Also, please don't suggest me to get other NFS games. I'm talking about Carbon, and Carbon only. Thank you.
I actually prefer the Evo over anything else for beating the career. It's great for every race type. Outside of that, I just like to mess around, selling one car for another once I get tired of it.
yeah, the Evo IX's great for career.., I went Game Over once, and from the start, when I have earned enough cash I immediately bought it.., it MASSACRED the Tier 2 opponents even the 2 other bosses .., great money saver if you went Game Over..,
@ to anyone out there who likes Tier 3 Exotics, especially the Lamborghini Murcielago and Gallardo in NFS: Carbon - I'm your worst enemy.., .., sorry mates, those two cars are "LIARS" IMO..,