What cars have you

Messages
8
got in your garage? I got: (All cars are tuned)

Impreza Sedan WRX (Circle headlights)
Lancer Evolution VI (Tommi Makininen Edition)
Clio Sport v6
Zonda Race Car
Polyphony001
Xsara Rally Car
Impreza Rally Car
Impreza Prototype Rally Car
SLK 230 Kompresser
Motor Sport Elise
Madza MX-7
GT-1 Race Car
DB7 Vantage

How about you guys.
 
All of them.
 
I'm with Famine on this one...:D Only repeats I've got is one TVR Speed 12 and a few different colours of the F1s...:)
 
118 ranging from a Mini Cooper to 6 F1 cars.
 
Welcome, Speedy. I'm not trying to be tough on the new guy, here, but this topic has been covered many times. If you search for it you'll see and you can look at the info already provided.

Welcome to GTP and enjoy your stay. See you on the boards.
 
welcome to the/my forum speedy :)
enjoy ya stay.
most of us have too many cars to list as we live and breathe the game...
 
Originally posted by ving
most of us have too many cars to list as we live and breathe the game...
thought you only had the Fiat... :D :lol:
 
He'll need more than that if he wants to win races! :lol:
 
The only car that I have right now is the Toyota Vitz, I use the cars that i win with it to win the other races that i need them for, and then sell them off, the only car you really need is the Vitz.
 
i have a lot of drift cars:)
 
I have I think 191 in total...:)
 
WRX STi Ver 6 white w/ white RAYS TE37
WRX STi Ver 6 Red (modified suspension and race ties)
Impreza LM white with 10 spoke white Enkei(sp?) wheels
Impreza LM Pumpkin Orange with polished lip black Enkei rims
Legacy Blitzen Red with RAYS white TE37
Impreza 22B STi (stock and dunno why I didn't mod it)

you get the idea......
 
All of them - and a full garage :D I've even got the R34 GT-R Mspec... I have all colours of the PAL F1 cars (12 in PAL, 29 in NTSC I believe) and one or two duplicates of great cars - the ZZ-II, the FTO LM and the Speed 12. All are on 0.0 miles.
 
Too many to name. I'm guessing something around 65-70 now. The majority of them have been used, albeit with some of them only 3-4 km :eek:
 
Yeh and Famine, you also forgot to mention you have them all in order from slowest to fastest! :lol: :p
 
I thought I'd let you do that for me... :D

That garage is also all-gold licences and 100% in 229 game days... :D
 
Damn Famine, I bow to you.

I've got all the cars you can't buy except the F094/H, you can only win that in an enduro methinks, and I just finished PL then RE, so ER is next. (Already done super speedway and the miata race.)
I figure if I want any of the other cars that you can buy I can just go and buy one :) I think I may have aspiritions to make the perfect garage... all cars at peak HP (either 0.0 or 200 miles) and fully modded, then I can just buy them from myself when I want a new toy.

coolbass04, i thought about saying something similar about only having the Miata LS i won from the b license, but I decided to pick on ving instead :D

--Jaster
 
PL, RE, ER??? :confused: Too many acronyms for me!
 
i only have one car, 1988 VW Jetta, and i don't have a garage at all...
 
i got the sprinter trueno and altezza both supped up to the max!!!
i just restarted today!!!
 
good choice with the altezza :)
the trueno suxorz tho... no style about it :p
 
It's hard to get it to win the races...with a Miata you can first enter it in the Roadster Endurance, then modify it with spare money, or buy yourself a new ride...;)
 
i have to many to list but my babies are my zonda, my F1's, and my s2000's hahaha
 
Back