What cars should I try out for drifting?

Netherlands
The Netherlands
Hey,

I tested a lot of cars for drifting...
Some I liked, some I didn't like.

I can't think of any fun cars I can try out.
What car do you like for drifting that is not the average drift car you see online everywhere?

Thomas

The GT-S is quite a fun drift car, I don't know how "Average" it is online but I don't see that many people using it.

It handles it's G's rather well and it holds its angle in a comfortable manner - feels especially nice on the wheel.

S2000 is another rare one, though this is with good reason. Due to the V-Tec engine you need to keep it at a high RPM, making it difficult to tandem with. However with practice it's a very rewarding car.

Infini G35 (or the Nissan version) - This one is really surprisingly fun and I do recommend you give it a shot!

Can't think of any others that really stand out in my head at the moment.. thoughts are a bit scrambled so I'll get back to this.

The GT-S is quite a fun drift car, I don't know how "Average" it is online but I don't see that many people using it.

It handles it's G's rather well and it holds its angle in a comfortable manner - feels especially nice on the wheel.

S2000 is another rare one, though this is with good reason. Due to the V-Tec engine you need to keep it at a high RPM, making it difficult to tandem with. However with practice it's a very rewarding car.

Infini G35 (or the Nissan version) - This one is really surprisingly fun and I do recommend you give it a shot!

Can't think of any others that really stand out in my head at the moment.. thoughts are a bit scrambled so I'll get back to this.

Thanks for the reaction! :)👍

Maybe a bit of a stupid question, but what brand is the GT-S?

The S2000 is fun indeed, the V-Tec makes it hard, but a lot of fun too.
I didn't drift it for a while, I will give it a go again!

The Infiniti G35 sounds fun, I will try that one too.

Thanks for the reaction! :)👍

Maybe a bit of a stupid question, but what brand is the GT-S?

The S2000 is fun indeed, the V-Tec makes it hard, but a lot of fun too.
I didn't drift it for a while, I will give it a go again!

The Infiniti G35 sounds fun, I will try that one too.

The GT-S is a skyline; unlike the GT-R it is RWD.

Good luck!

Ok, thanks.
Can I buy it in the NCD?

Unfortunately no, however I do have one spare!

If you send me an FR with "GT-S" in the request I'll have one on the truck right away.

On further inspection it's not the same model.. you'll need to either wait or go to the Marketplace.

Unfortunately no, however I do have one spare!

If you send me an FR with "GT-S" in the request I'll have one on the truck right away.

That's nice! :D
I don't know when I will send it, but you will see it today or tomorrow.

Latest Posts

Back