what cars to buy this weekend during the sale?

• Thread starter akhter
  • 9 comments
Just started playing. Going a bit slow because I want to get gold (drivatar above avg) before moving to next race.

Started with BMW 1M Coupe (no upgrades). Have about 160k in credits. Will probably get up to 200k by the weekend atleast if not more.

I figure its probably best to spend *all* the cash over the weekend during the 50pc sale. So are the most recommended cars that I can get the most out of early in the game?

Do you have a particular class that you want to stay within? I wouldn't worry about anything under B-class since everything under that is fairly cheap and not worth wasting the discount on.

The sale has already started, I have 1.5 million last night and bought 5 or 6 cars including the Risi 458 and V8 SuperCar Holden to name just 2 :D

Do you have a particular class that you want to stay within? I wouldn't worry about anything under B-class since everything under that is fairly cheap and not worth wasting the discount on.

no i don't want to stick to a particular class. i am thinking maybe bmw M3 e92 & one of: ferrari 458 or mclaren mp4-12c or ruf rt12s.

thoughts?

If you can rent first, drive what is available and then decide, I have the 458 :) and the Ruf, both nice, the 458 has an epic growl.

how would you compare the 458 vs mp4-12c? which is better handling? leaning towards mp4 because its lighter and more powerful but not sure.

Alright, what am I missing... where can I purchase with the 50% weekend discount, don't see it in game or in the forzamotorsports.net store? Also, is this just for single car purchases or anything (Car Pack and Season Pass)?

Thanks to the 5m reward, credits I'd amassed and the VIP tokens, I've bought about 50 cars this weekend, including four Holden GTS. Will give me plenty to drive and shoot for weeks. :)

Back