What Cars To Use...

  • Thread starter Thread starter ThePotsy
  • 0 comments
  • 431 views
Messages
12
Just something I was thinking of earlier today, don't think I've seen it on here.

Seems like the majority of the people I talk to who play GT4 just like to take a car, completely tune it, and proceed to slaughter the AI.

For me, I don't find this to be very entertaining or much fun, I enjoy a good battle with the AI(as good of one as they can provide). For example, a friend of mine is 34% done with the game, and has 1500 A-Spec points. I am only 15% done and I have over 10000 A-Spec points. I don't see how the game can be much fun when all you're doing is lapping the AI cars. I wish PD would have brought back the HP limitations, made it easier to gauge what car to use. 💡

So I was thinking we could have a list of the series, and then have cars that provide a good challenge to the player. Just post the series you entered, and then what car you used.

Keep in mind that the goal is a challenge, so that car you just used that was able to pass all of the competition before the first corner, then spin out, then fly past everyone again doesn't exactly qualify. ;)

Potsy.
 
Back