What cars/utes/trucks have Super chargers

  • Thread starter Thread starter ShootDaCar
  • 11 comments
  • 786 views
Messages
1,436
New Zealand
New Zealand
Messages
Shoot_Da_Car
Messages
ROTA DRIFTER
I am a fellow member of gt5/gtplanet and I would like to know witch cars/utes/trucks have Super charges
 
That would be a very large list! I'd be surprised if anyone has such a list...
 
Most utes/trucks are supercharger compatible but after market non from factory I know of, theres a ford ute thats pretty powerful with the supercharger cant remember the name but.
 
Most American cars have superchargers, most European cars are turbo, I do not have a concrete list, but this is the rule of thumb when it comes to supercharged vs. turbocharged.
 
Most American cars have superchargers, most European cars are turbo, I do not have a concrete list, but this is the rule of thumb when it comes to supercharged vs. turbocharged.

sweet as thanks.
 
Most utes/trucks are supercharger compatible but after market non from factory I know of, theres a ford ute thats pretty powerful with the supercharger cant remember the name but.

Brought be a Tacoma X-Runner :)
 
The Trueno AE86 and MR2 have a supercharger option and also have a turbo option.
 
The Premium RX-8 and Roadster RS also have the option of being both turbo-and-supercharged.
 
Pretty much all the Miatas can be super and turbocharged, and some of the Japanese kei cars can be supercharged as well. The Nissan Cubes have this option as well, as do the '02 and '05 Minis.
 
Pretty much all the Miatas can be super and turbocharged, and some of the Japanese kei cars can be supercharged as well. The Nissan Cubes have this option as well, as do the '02 and '05 Minis.

thanks
 
Back