What causes a car to just clip through a wall?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grandea GTR
  • 4 comments
  • 593 views
Messages
5,065
United States
Fort Worth
Messages
That_sneaky_azN
So I decided to test out my Z34 Fairlady Z in Daytona by making it hug the wall and not turn, and I noticed, over time, the car slowly and progressively goes through the wall, making it unable to move. This may apply to some other cars...
 
What were you expecting to achieve with that test?
 
Last edited:
What were you expecting to achieve with that test?

Maybe racking up kilometers by using rubberbands on sticks and letting it go in circles ... for a trophy ... or something else ... i remember i used to make ingame money like that in previous gran turismo games while i was watching tv
 
What were you expecting
My friends were telling me about how their car would clip through walls if they were to just hug it while driving, so I kinda tested it out and asked the question.

Maybe racking up kilometers by using rubberbands on sticks and letting it go in circles ... for a trophy ... or something else ... i remember i used to make ingame money like that in previous gran turismo games while i was watching tv
Nah. None of the like. I remembered this happened with the Redbull X1 as well, but I wouldn't expect something like a Fairlady Z to do the same.
 
Back