What causes spinning in the pits?

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
breeminator
breeminator
I just tried to join public lobbies for the first time. In the first one, my car started spinning in the pits. Exited, waited to have another go, same thing happened again. I left it spinning, assuming I'd be able to start the race from the back, but that didn't work either. The lights never came on, and I was stuck on the grid, so I exited again. I then joined someone else's lobby, same thing happened again. In all cases, I wasn't the only one having this problem, but it seemed odd that I had it every time. Is it known what causes this?

Thanks, I had already restarted the PS4, so maybe that alone would have worked, but I did that, and was able to do my first lobby races. I now understand the thread about never doing another race again that can lower your DR once you get into A rating, the A/S lobby was great fun!

I just tried to join public lobbies for the first time. In the first one, my car started spinning in the pits. Exited, waited to have another go, same thing happened again. I left it spinning, assuming I'd be able to start the race from the back, but that didn't work either. The lights never came on, and I was stuck on the grid, so I exited again. I then joined someone else's lobby, same thing happened again. In all cases, I wasn't the only one having this problem, but it seemed odd that I had it every time. Is it known what causes this?
Thats a server sided issue usually happens when you cant get a proper connection with some racers. There isnt any certain way to fix this but you can always try to clear cache and rejoin the lobby which will fix it sometimes.

Back