What challenges come after endurance races?

  • Thread starter Thread starter danvodka
  • 3 comments
  • 1,674 views

danvodka

Premium
Messages
194
Messages
danvodka
Are there any other challenges unlocked after completing the endurance races in either a or b-spec? I mean there are a lot of rally cars, but no real rally events for example? Any of you Level40 guys hopefully has an answer for me… I am sorry if this has already been asked before but I can't find any answer anywhere. I sure hope there is another category after the endurance races though ;)
 
nope, endo races are it. So technically if you gold everything including licenses and you've beat both a and b spec in all the endo races you've pretty much 'beat the game'. You could do races and buy a X1 in every color.. which should take you a bit since they are 20 mil a pop and there's a dozen or so colors. OH and theres also the seasonal events too, which should be changed out every so often.
 
Last edited:
I sure hope there is another category after the endurance races though ;)

It's called going online with your friends, or like minded people, racing cars of similiar performance and having lots of fun. 👍
 
Yes I am really happy that there is an online community and there's always something going on in the lounge :) and the seasonal events are a really refreshing thing, I LIKE :dopey:

Thanks though for the quick reply
 
Back