What circuits would you like to see in GT Academy?

• Thread starter daveyhero
  • 22 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
GazSk
I got thinking after 2014 round 1, driving the Leaf around Brands is quite a good little challenge. Ok so it's not exactly thrilling, but it reminded me of driving a hire kart. You have to maximise what you have and it is it's own challenge in a fun little way.

Tonight I remembered a track I loved driving an Alfa GTA Junior around in GT4 - Motorland! I think it'd be a great GT Academy challenge - in the right car. Maybe a March Cup Car, or a 71 Skyline :cool:

What track from any Gran Turismo game would you like to see in Academy, and why? :) I'd also be interested to see opinions from any race camp ex-pats, what would be more suitable at the early stages, and what about later on when it gets more serious bananas?

PS. While it might seem fun, please try and refrain from sarcastic suggestions :P

I hope Nurburgring (GP) doesn't come up, I don't think I've ever done a good lap of that...

Spa is always nice, as is Suzuka. Cote d' Azur would be a great test also, but I'd probably do rubbish at that...

As for GT Orginals, Grand Valley Speedway!

tin_foil_hat.gif

Judging by the first 2 rounds, I think they'll be using the tracks that are new to GT6 for this year's Academy, so there are only 3 options left: Bathurst, Willow and Ascari. I'd start practicing on those tracks if you're serious about winning. I'd love to be surprised and have Interlagos as the last round bundled with the Senna Pack :drool:. They seem to always introduce a completely new track with each Academy (Indy 2008, Motegi 2012, Silverstone 2013).

I d love 1st Imola 2nd Interlagos but I think it will be Dubai 24hrs circuit which would be cool. Just hope its a real track not a make believe one

I hope it's not Ascari! Horrible :ouch:

No more love for any old GT tracks? Or what about High Speed Ring in the Delta Wing!

Actually I think the Delta Wing could be a good bet to feature. La Sarthe an obvious choice?

I hope it's not Ascari! Horrible :ouch:

No more love for any old GT tracks? Or what about High Speed Ring in the Delta Wing!

Actually I think the Delta Wing could be a good bet to feature. La Sarthe an obvious choice?
I hope it's not Ascari as well, I despise that track!
I think the car will almost certainly be a tuned 370Z. The track I'm not sure about, I reckon it will be Bathurst or a track that is completely new to GT, such as Interlagos. I'm hoping for Interlagos as I love that track in the F1 games, and I think it would be a good new challenge for everyone. Bathurst is too bumpy in my opinion.

Bathurst and Ascari in wet condition at 21.00 PM, 40% water, tuned GTR or 370Z on comfort soft ( sports tire would be bad for wet ). Personally, I wanted Cizeta V16T instead :P

I would love to see the Circuit de Catalunya/Catalonia's circuit someday on a final round of the GT Academy, I live near it and I made some track days with my serie 1, so I have quite a lot of practice on it. Unfortunately this is unlikely to happen since it's not even included on gt...so from the actual available circuits I would stay with Nordschleife - 60% wet :P

Bathurst in the base model GT-R GT3 car for the final round would be awesome !! Even cooler would be a synchronized release of Interlagos (as part of the upcoming Senna content) with the GT-R GT3 car, but that's quite a bit of hoping !

GTR Nismo GT3 at Silverstone or Interlagos. I would say Interlagos but I have a feeling Silverstone will be high on the list to!

They could release the R391 while they're at it :D

I'd agree a GTR challenge at Silverstone is a likely prospect, but we also had the one lap battle with that setup, so maybe not. Personally I'd be up for Deep Forest as it's one of my favourite things about GT.

Back