What Classic Car Would You Want to Own?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joey D
  • 112 comments
  • 18,510 views
I'll take a 55' Bel Air. Paint it dark green instead of the blue, give me a LS7 with a T-56, put it all on air ride and I'd be good to go anywhere.

0506sc_01z+1955_chevrolet_bel_air+left_front_view.jpg
 
Asked the younger Brother. this is what he'd have.

p1_t.jpg

67vette.jpg


and Mom?

xjs.jpg
 
Those are all modern modified versions. With the exception of the 240Z, the original look for these cars, design-wise, is much much duller 👎








Doesn't really matter to me. They still looked great in my eyes.
 
I know it's not quite with in the rules but I'd like to change mine to this...

nigggggggga022-1.jpg
 
I totally forgot about this thing. I'd love to see one someday, nevermind own one!

69pdc_0213.jpg
 
1- El Camino SS 70 454
2- El Caminos 59/60
3- El Caminos 68/69
4- El Caminos 71/72
5- El Caminos 73/77
6- Corvette Stingray 63
7- Impala SS 65 (I had one)
8- Caddilac 59
9- Dodge Daytona 69/70
10- Camaros 1st. gen.
11- VW Beetle (I have one, 65)
 
embedded..ee935ff

dodge-charger-1968a.jpg

Everyone who hasn't said either Charger or Challenger is wrong and a communist.
 
Everyone who hasn't said either Charger or Challenger is wrong and a communist.

Second post. I don't think that applies to the Europeans, though...
 
embedded..ee935ff

dodge-charger-1968a.jpg

Everyone who hasn't said either Charger or Challenger is wrong and a communist.

I must be a Communist then because I would never own either and I don't like American muscle cars.
 
Communist's a bit strong for you, Joey...."Special Interest Group Member" is more like what I'd say.

Besides, have you seen the smog problems of Communist countries?
 
Besides, he'd also called all Ford and Chevy fans Communists...even as a Mopar guy, that's unfair.

But I think he meant it in a lighthearted way, let's take things with a grain of salt.
 
Besides, he'd also called all Ford and Chevy fans Communists...even as a Mopar guy, that's unfair.

As Patrick Henry once said, "Give me Chevy or give me death!"

2ndgenvette.jpg
 
Now that I think about it, to add to the Corvette and Camaro picks, I have to have at least one Deutscher im der house!

MVC-747F.JPG


I'll take a vintage Porsche 911 please! Preferably silver, black, or white...
 
1966GOAT4.jpg


So many good choices, but I've loved this car too long for it not to be #1 in my book.
 
I cannot list Classic car I would love to own as............. the list would take me a very looong time.


KPGC10 (last good looking GT-R? Yep.)
2227690568_02a8e9809e.jpg

Last? How can you say that!

CIMG0919_512.JPG

060804.jpg



(Sadly didn't find the good pictures I was looking for)
 
comicozzieMkIII.sized.jpg
Very cool thread. Nice to see so many Datsun Fans. I've owend a few myself. I owned this 510 Ice Racer back in the 80s. I'd love to have another one.

240z_sm.jpg
I currently have this needful friend in a cozy garage. With about 4000 bucks that I don't have right now, this could be a nice weekend/track car.

I'd love to own an older 64-70 vintage Mustang. Too bad the Shelby GT350Rs and the Boss 302s have escalated to such insane prices.

I got this wierd thing for a Kurtis Kraft 500S. Somewhere in between a Lotus 7 and the Shelby Cobra. Some people just gotta be different.
ku1954500s.jpg

Woah Mopar Freaks, I didn't forget you. I'd love an AAR model Cuda. That's the one that actually had handling.
 
Back