What colour rims??

  • Thread starter Thread starter wainwj
  • 14 comments
  • 1,856 views

What colour?

  • Monster Green

    Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Sky/baby Blue

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Focus ST Orange

    Votes: 7 25.9%

  • Total voters
    27
  • Poll closed .
Messages
157
Messages
wainwj
Messages
Lol, Good Joke!
Starting a collection of Japanese tuning cars, going to paint them all Championship White. Then paint all the rims the same colour.

BUT I cant decide!!!!

GREEN (Wont be this green, more a Monster energy green)


Weird color combo 2 por diegorborges, no Flickr

BLUE (Not this blue, more a baby blue)

5249347417_62913156f9_b.jpg



ORANGE (Electric orange like on the Focus ST)

autumn15.jpg
[/QUOTE]
 
My girlfriends saying green aswell, Anyone know what green is most like Monster energy green and do you have any you can trade with me?
 
chrome....💡
👍👍
 
I'd have Black or White. Based on the poll however I would go for the Blue in the ZR1 picture (not a baby blue).
 
Monster Green. Looks good to me.
 
:eek: They are all beautiful!
But I like green the most;)
 
Back