What Colours Have Been Used?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dabest2500
  • 3 comments
  • 871 views
I might be wrong, i can't remember if its slightly lighter but i think the green on the wheels of the first car is that Fantasiagrun. Not 100% though.
 

Maybe ask the people who posted the photos?

The corvette is definitely the yellow that comes on the corvette, competition yellow or something.
Not positive on the others, but I think that lime green on the NSX wheels may be from the murcielago or the LFA. The black is most likely just the black from the stock car.
 
The NSX has a flat black (i.e. non-pearl) - the wheels could be anything; I'm thinking matte lime green or something.

The Cappuccino looks like the orange (ARANCIA) found on the LP400 Countach.

The Elise is probably a factory colour, I remember there's a sort of brick-red (Ardent Red) and there was a metallic / pearlescent deep red, too, which that looks like. (EDIT: Burgundy Red, metallic - but that's not the colour in the picture. Could be any pearlescent or metallic red.)

And I agree the 'Vette is the factory yellow.

EDIT: As for Fantasiagrun (VW colour) it can be seen here, along with "Taiga", the BMW 2002 turbo colour.
 
Last edited:
Back