What comes after Platinum Member?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rjensen11
  • 29 comments
  • 1,356 views
Messages
2,732
I've run a search looking for the post #'s and their rankings, but I havn't found anything, so I'm finally asking... What are they? And what comes after Platinum Member? Is there anything? Or does it go from there to custom title?
 
It goes to custom title at 1000 posts.
 
Holy crap man can't you just read, search, or just wait and see?

And you've been here a lot longer than me...
 
I would tell you, but we're not supposed to tell people the number of posts needed for certain titles...plus I don't have a damn clue what comes next!:D
 
You're supposed to post and find out. That is what I did. Somebody gave the secret away though. *cough* viper_maniac *cough*

:)
 
Oh please. Like I'm the first person to say that. :p
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
Oh please. Like I'm the first person to say that. :p

You were in this thread! ;)
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
Like anyone will believe that. :rolleyes:


Believe what? That I don't have a clue as to what comes next?

If so, I don't care if you believe me or not. There's not a list anywhere stating what title comes after how many posts, and I sure as hell don't keep track of info like that.
 
There is one more title level after Platinum Member, but that's all I'm saying. :)
 
Originally posted by rjensen11
I've run a search looking for the post #'s and their rankings, but I havn't found anything, so I'm finally asking... What are they? And what comes after Platinum Member? Is there anything? Or does it go from there to custom title?

Plat members get a monkey.
 
dude im seriuos its green meber
 
Originally posted by Jordan
There is one more title level after Platinum Member, but that's all I'm saying. :)

Pssst ... rjensen11 ... ;)
 
looks like the secrets out. I still have a long way to go though, I'm still at GTP Adict... :shakehead
 
You addict you.
 
Meme, the secret is out.

Boy M5, some people aren't too swift.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Meme, the secret is out.

Boy M5, some people aren't too swift.

Some people ...

Suzuki%20Swift%201.jpg
 
is that the car you drove in high school? ;)
 
I'm sure that's the car he drives now :lol: :shakehead
 
Better than the car I drive to high school now. I'd post a pic of it, but if you've ever seen a turd before, you know what it looks like.
 
Originally posted by SublimeDood10
Better than the car I drive to high school now. I'd post a pic of it, but if you've ever seen a turd before, you know what it looks like.

Well, it's a Honda. :p
 
Originally posted by M5Power


Well, it's a Honda. :p

That too, but I'd rather have my piece of **** rusty old Honda than one of those ridiculous looking ricer Civics that pollute the roads.
 
gezz its green member people
 
I know what it is. :D

I'm not joking either. Don't ask me when you get it - I don't know that.
 
Back