What current content / dlc avail for XB1?

United States
Tallahassee, Fl
Gonna bite the bullet and pickup AC as it and the season pass are half off on xb live gold
It's a bit confusing as to what from the season pass has actually been made available from conflicting reviews and such

There are about 6-7 packs out so which are playable on xb1?

The season pass is only for the Porsche Packs, though I believe the consoles may have had a couple others included too (Japanese Pack and Red Pack maybe?). AFAIK the only DLC pack that hasn't made it to the consoles yet is the Ready to Race pack.

The season pass covers:

Japanese Pack
Red Pack
Porsche Pack Volumes 1-3

The sixth pack would be the Ready To Race Pack not yet released for the console version and the seventh pack is probably going to be the unreleased Ferrari DLC. Some players also report that the season pass gets you the Prestige Pack but this was never official for some reason.

Some players also report that the season pass gets you the Prestige Pack but this was never official for some reason.

According to this it was not supposed to be included.

Screen Shot 2017-06-30 at 8.04.52 AM.png

Ah ok thanks guys

Was confusing with that whole last patch not on Xbox deal since I thought it was a part of a Porsche pack that's part of the pass

I'll likely get a feel for AC before I go all in with the season pass. Can't wait to try it out

Ah ok thanks guys

Was confusing with that whole last patch not on Xbox deal since I thought it was a part of a Porsche pack that's part of the pass

I'll likely get a feel for AC before I go all in with the season pass. Can't wait to try it out
Basically the pass gets you every DLC currently available, and quite possibly the prestige pack. Anything released at this point onwards is not included in the pass.

@lancia delta hf
Most likely going to grab it tomorrow, having a lot of fun with AC so far. Especially when I found the classic Monza layout, I was giddy as a school girl

The Scottish highlands course looks interesting as well as the RBR, assuming both of those are part of a car pack ?

It's worth pointing out game and season pass just went on sale on XB1 today. 👍

@lancia delta hf
Most likely going to grab it tomorrow, having a lot of fun with AC so far. Especially when I found the classic Monza layout, I was giddy as a school girl

The Scottish highlands course looks interesting as well as the RBR, assuming both of those are part of a car pack ?
Highlands is free with the 1:14 update, along with the Mazda 787B, MX5 ND, and the awesome Audi S1. Which the Xb0x is yet to receive. Yea I love classic Monza layout. Some people don't like highlands but I think the long and short layouts are great, the drift layout isn't very good for driving on and not good for drifting so I'm told.
Is it way to tell when the sell ends?
I'm on PS4 so don't know if its the same but it says when it ends when you click on the game.

Edit: 9 days remaining so the 11th.

Screenshot_20170702-174825.png

I grabbed it and all necessary DLC during the sell. In total I spent around $25 for everything. I really like the game. The racing kicks my butt due to using a controller. I can win, but that's on the lower difficulties and I have to be ready to give the game 100% of my attention. I also have to practice a lot before each race. Even if I know the courses well, I have to practice. Learning the car and course during the race will just result in a poor performance.

When I first installed AC, I was disappointed by the lack of cars, but as I spent time with them, I realized that they are very different from one another. I tried the FXX just to learn that it takes a lot to control the car. It's not impossible, but it's not something I should do when drowsy from a long days work. The same can be said about every car in the game. Even something as approachable as a Fiat 595 is something you must be ready to drive. This is refreshing, compared to the FM series where I feel like God's gift to racing games.

I'll recommend this title to anyone wishing to take Sim Racing up a notch. Sure it has it's flaws and shortcomings; but where it truly matters, it is second to none on console.

I'll also recommend a decent FFB wheel should be used with this sim. It's not a requirement but, one can easily tell it is an entirely better expierence with a good FFB wheel.

Gonna bite the bullet and pickup AC as it and the season pass are half off on xb live gold
It's a bit confusing as to what from the season pass has actually been made available from conflicting reviews and such

There are about 6-7 packs out so which are playable on xb1?
I had to read over the packs a few times myself to figure it all out.

The LaFerrari pack is worth mentioning, if you want to know what God sounds like.
I got the season pass and Ferrari packs, I thought it was a decent deal overall.

Back