What did you do in GT7 today?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Harley45
  • 16,427 comments
  • 1,269,870 views
I finally had the time to finish my replica liveries of Porsche Penske‘s cars from this year‘s Daytona 24h.

I‘ve been meaning to do this since GT7‘s June update and I have to say I‘m quite satisfied with th result!

View attachment 1566789
View attachment 1566790
View attachment 1566791
View attachment 1566792
View attachment 1566793
Would you like to try to make any fictional IMSA liveries for Ferrari Toyota and Peugeot Hypercars?
I would appreciate it immensely!!!!! (I would 'run' them in my custom 24hrs of Daytona race)
Continue the great job!!!!!
 
Last edited:
Did a bit of globetrotting with first Gran Turismo six car grids at Deep Forest, Trial Mountain, High Speed Ring and Grand Valley. Can't wait to add Autumn Ring.
 
Would you like to try to make any fictional IMSA liveries for Ferrari Toyota and Peugeot Hypercars?
I would appreciate it immensely!!!!! (I would 'run' them in my custom 24hrs of Daytona race)
Continue the great job!!!!!
Yes, I‘ve been thinking about doing this. I actually have two designs in mind already (one for the Porsche and the other one for the Ferrari).
 
Last night I did some more sport races. I'm terrible at Daily B and C, but I'm performing pretty well in Daily A, so I stuck with that last night. Ran 3 or 4 races last night. First was a bit of a disaster. Started in 8th, got sent into the shadow realm by everyone going in to turn 1 and was in dead last place about 15 seconds behind the next player. But I stuck with it and ended up back in 8th place by the end of the race. The following races, I took a much closer inner line in to turn 1 and as long as I didn't spin out, or get punted, I would usually come out a few positions ahead of where I started. I had a 2nd, 3rd and 4th finish when I didn't get punted, so I made some good gains and am still fighting my way into solid DR B rating.
 
Hello everybody !
Every day if it's possible, I drive with a routine WTC600 Le Mans.
This morning, after a rainy race, I pit 30 seconds before the end and what it happen !

It make me laugh 😂😂😂
Someone have a same situation ?
😉
 
Last edited:
I asked AI to do me list of engines I have.. Would you recommend any of these?
file_00000000aaf8820a971a7b4f45e8f6d0.webp
 
I golded nurburgring reverse today, tested some cars on tokio, finished weekly challenges... did almost 500 km in total but it payed like 6,5 mil credits or smth like that.. I hate CEs, basically its all I have to do to finish the game except cat collection but even tho nurb reverse was kinda fun, I always drive road cars in game for fun and hate to do all of them in race cars... I'm now on 68% CEs and 73% car collection...
 
Yep, you've put the icing on the cake of my hype for Fuji. Thanks mate :lol:
Appreciate it mate! Speaking of the race, I hope weather conditions improve until Sunday so we don't get a revival of 2013's edition.
 
Last edited:
I managed Fisherman ranch reverse and Colorado CEs all an the first try (maybe just 2-3 restarts), which I didn't expect.. When I bought the game, I never thought even of thinking of finishing it, but now since I only need car collection and CEs which are both on 73% than idk, I'll probably give it a shot :)

IMG_20260926_233137.webp
 
random 17 lap race at streets of willow springs with the alphard.
 
Back