What did you use to win the Gran Turismo All Stars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sun-Tzu
  • 2 comments
  • 681 views
Messages
4
Just tried to complete the championship in a tuned Veyron and while I wont he first race, I struggled to keep the car on the ground in the others! :p I don't have anything with that kind of pace but with better handling than the Veyron! So what did you all use?
 
I entered the even with the Mazda Furai last night. I didn't win, but it's possible with no mistakes.
I should have won Nurburgring and Grand Valley but I messed up.
I had a field comprised of nearly ALL LMP cars, though. While the Furai is super quick, it doesn't have the top end grunt of the other cars. I suppose you could tune it to have more HP. I left mine stock with racing Mediums.

You can get the furai off the miata event in b-spec. I used an '07 miata from the dealer and gave it soft comforts and cheap mods (ecu, air filter, cat converter, and flywheel).
 
I used the 88C-V, which was a prize car from the Like The Wind races which unlock at level 21. I've heard of people using the Veyron and the Furai to win Like The Wind, but I used a 787B Stealth because I'm WEAK.
 
Back