What do GT4P owners get in GT4 on release and why the points.

G'day out there

Searched on points in this forum and cannot find anything here so what I am asking is, what may GT4P owners get besides a head start and what is the point of points.

Apologies if this 1 is covered but as I do have a life outside of a computer I don't have time to read every line in every topic. Have read a lot and haven't noticed this 1 covered.

We have GT4P Which means the lessons in GT4 are already done for us, Unless there are more to be added. Part of the game is therfore defunct for us now.

Some of us are hammering away building up points but a cannot see any reason why ( beyond self satisfaction) when it doesn't seem to do anything. OK you can compare with each other but again obtaining points across the different version seems a bit of a lottery and varies from what I have read.

I have now amassed over 10.5k on PAL version in points and got no xtra for this.

What about if the points you amass can be translated to additional money. Or if you get over certain point bands it could open you up to even more elite/harder races (choose how you wish to look at this 1) or even certain types of cars ( say concept cars that you can earn the right to race). Or maybe further hidden tracks.

Ideas that probably won't happen but I can dream. I chose to buy this I know and it is good, but the above would make things even better in my opinion. But I have a feeling that there won't be much more for us die hard fans ( or fools take your pick :) ) who bought this.

Anyone else with a view or even info on any of the above would be much appreciated.

Mr Aston Martin
:cheers:

read this 1 now.

As said I searched but with different descritpions that did not give me that link. :rolleyes:

1. I use the search button more then you.
2. Try other words and try to search more then twice.

👍

Latest Posts

Back