What do i need to do in the game to keep my 200% daily login bonus her

  • Thread starter Thread starter BrunetPaquet
  • 10 comments
  • 1,155 views
Messages
73
Canada
In his bedroom.
I know it might already have been asked,but since i don't know where i could find it...right now i'm at 10PC/10MC 200%,but i'd love to ask: What do i need to do per day to keep it like that? 👍

Can i just login,receive my bonus and logout to keep it 200%,or do i need to do a certain type of action for it to stay like that? đź’ˇ

And since it's important for me,please make your answers confirmed. :sly:

I meant to write "here" at the end of the thread's name. my bad.
 
You need to login every day. That's it.
 
To confirm the above post; yes, you just need to log in, every day. That's really it.
 
eran0004 and dean J are correct however, you need to make sure you go to your GT home page where you'll see the pop-up window that confirms your logon bonus. Once you see the confirmation you can then quit the game 👍

Apologies if I'm stating the obvious.
 
BrunetPaquet, I love the honest nature of your signature. Keep at it kiddo, good attitude. 👍
 
To confirm the above post; yes, you just need to log in, every day. That's really it.
5 times per week is enough, I did it many times and still had 200%.


EDIT: Or at maximum 6 days per week.
 
5 times per week is enough, I did it many times and still had 200%.


EDIT: Or at maximum 6 days per week.

From what I've observed, if you don't skip two out of any three days it will stay at 200%. So five days a week should be good as long as you stay within that rule.

I'm not sure if stretching the hours oddly will affect it or not -- such as playing past midnight and thus "logging in" at 12:05am one day, skipping the next, then logging in at 11:45pm on the third. It may just go by the date(though it's possible the date it uses might not be calculated by your local time zone).

Once in a great while I have had it drop when I could have sworn I did it right, but I have no idea the specific circumstances now. I've also had it drop when there was no question I had been playing logged in at normal hours several days in a row, so it could just glitch occasionally.
 
From what I've observed, if you don't skip two out of any three days it will stay at 200%. So five days a week should be good as long as you stay within that rule.

I'm not sure if stretching the hours oddly will affect it or not -- such as playing past midnight and thus "logging in" at 12:05am one day, skipping the next, then logging in at 11:45pm on the third. It may just go by the date(though it's possible the date it uses might not be calculated by your local time zone).

Once in a great while I have had it drop when I could have sworn I did it right, but I have no idea the specific circumstances now. I've also had it drop when there was no question I had been playing logged in at normal hours several days in a row, so it could just glitch occasionally.
I'm quite sure it only counts days and not hours.
 
I'm quite sure it only counts days and not hours.

I'm fairly sure of the same, but I figured if I assumed so, someone who knew better would happen to look in this thread and call me out on it(or someone would take me at my word and discover I was wrong). I just know for sure that I've gotten away with following the "two on, one off" rule pretty much ever since they instated the login bonus.

Not that I'm very concerned about occasionally having to play with only -- gasp! -- 170% bonus, but some people get really bothered by such things.
 
Back