What do I want for the next update? I'll tell ya!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cruiserguy
  • 4 comments
  • 693 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
24
Messages
tolofrhr
There are 2 main things i want on the next update. #1 ability to save the game between races in a championship. We've had that ability since what.... the start of the GT series? #2 Le me sell any car I want. I get really aggravated about not being able to sell a car that I have no need for. Example the Leno Tank car. Can't sell it. Any RM'ed car. Can't sell it.
One other thing would be nice to have more offline content. Some of us are not big on online racing. The special events would be a nice addition to off line content.
Just my opinion and you know what they say about opinions....:sly:
 
Neutral gear and more premium cars
 
more content/races also the OPs request to save during champs and enduro better payouts
 
Neutral gear and more premium cars

there is a neutral gear...if u have a wheel with h shifter...coz my clutch is dodgy i find neutral ALOT!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back