What do you and friends do online?

  • Thread starter Thread starter thunderjolt
  • 26 comments
  • 1,497 views
Messages
709
United Kingdom
The Top Gear Test Track
Messages
thunderjolt
I'm curios what people do to pass time on GT5 with freinds online. Personaly me and my freinds have a Top Gear sort of thing. We buy a car (Eg: 25,000 Limit, British Cars) then have a series of challenges (0-60-0, Drag, Compare to a similar car etc.)
 
Just race with the same car, no mods. Best fun you can have with your pants on :)
 
Unfortunately, we don't really do anything. I like ocassionally viewing their profiles, but that's about it.

However, one of my friends I have on PSN I know in real life, and we plan on racing online sometime in the future.
 
Road car only races and quite often just photo shoots.

Still lovin it!
 
shuffel races... they make some of the best races. this is where the computer pick random cars based on your previous performance
 
shuffel races... they make some of the best races. this is where the computer pick random cars based on your previous performance

We do these too, but also will do nights where want to race our OWN cars. SO whomever comes in last place gets to pick car (or HP +/- 50 HP) race car or street type. 2nd to last get's to pick track...Put Boost on high and it makes for really close and fun races.
 
Loser from previous week picks car and track for next week. Then we run that race 3 or 4 times at ~10 laps.
 
Race. 👍
 
My friends and I, we do all sorts of different races: 2-lap shootouts and 15-lap races; street cars or race cars only; slowest first starting grid (makes for an interesting turn 1); unlimited power with weight restriction; PP restriction (my personal fav), etc. So many choices... I also like it when the winner picks the next track and car/restrictions.
 
sometimes we race , but most of the time we are just going crazy on the TG test track:)
 
We get ourselves coffee and cakes and discuss about how much better things were back then.
RACING man, that´s what we do ;)
 
Well, only one of my mostly online friends really play GT5 offline and online a lot. What we do is that either me or him start a private or an open room. If the room is private, we just make jokes or discuss the cars we have and what either wants from one another or take serious races. If the room is open to the public, we just race.
 
Race clean. I need to find more clean racers though. I usually just go to random rooms but most of them I can't stand.
 
time trials, drifts, drags

no real races usually because i dont like putting miles on my babies
 
Poppins
time trials, drifts, drags

no real races usually because i dont like putting miles on my babies

Shuffle race, not your baby then.
 
I dont have friends and I dont want friends. That is why I joined PSN, its so anti social its perfect. I think I have found my sou lmate. Now I just need to work out how to have "Mr Nasty Time" with my console <3
 
1 tYp3 L1k3 D15
I dont have friends and I dont want friends. That is why I joined PSN, its so anti social its perfect. I think I have found my sou lmate. Now I just need to work out how to have "Mr Nasty Time" with my console <3

Someone needs a hug........
on the you know what!
 
1 tYp3 L1k3 D15
That aperture in the disc tray looks enticing!

Bzzzzzzzzt, ow, bzzzzzzzzt, ow, bzzzzzzzt, ow!
 
Drift days, just pick a track and well drift. No rules and no one whining. I sort of gave up on racing online because theres always that one guy who seems to ruin my concentration 'cause he lacks attention in real life... :crazy:
 
I don't have any friends to play online with, I do have a lot of remote race friends though. I would like to race online , but I haven't yet, reading things about how people act like idiots online has made me not want to give it a try.

I have started my own room, but lost patients waiting for people to join.
 
I don't have any friends to play online with, I do have a lot of remote race friends though. I would like to race online , but I haven't yet, reading things about how people act like idiots online has made me not want to give it a try.

I have started my own room, but lost patients waiting for people to join.

I used to do that all the time. It would get almost 5 minutes and I say screw it.
 
Back