What do you do with your prize cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Biggz1313
  • 14 comments
  • 935 views
Messages
32
Messages
Biggz1313
Messages
Biggz1313
So I haven't seen this anywhere else so I'll ask away: What do you guys do with the prize car's you're never going to use? Do you leave them in your garage or do you sell them (if they'll net you any credits)? I can't decide if I should sell mine of just hang on to them :confused:. Just curious as to what everyone else's strategy is on this issue.
 
I sell mine, as long as they're not needed for any model specific races.
 
Same, I keep them all. They're like my bank - if I need a bit more money, I sell one of them :)
 
I've been keeping them as of late. Eventually when I run out of XP to go for, or golds to win, I'll likely start collecting cars. Having already gotten rid of some, this could make that a challenge later.


I also have them at the moment for trade value in case anyone has a car that I'm looking for. Some times, you gotta know when to fold. :)
 
Keep some , Sell Some

Some of the Prize Cars are such a joke I wish the Game had a inbuilt Car Crusher or a Skip to chuck them in :grumpy:
 
I keep almost all the Premium ones....even Prius....unless I have duplicate...
 
Keep most of them, I sell ones I don't think are that special.
 
I keep the non-duplicate ones, sell the duplicates and generally crappy cars(mainly the Vitz/Yaris and Polo thus far are the only ones I've sold that haven't been because of having a duplicate).
 
There are 3 benefit in keeping prize cars:
-You can use them in later events instead of buying a new car.
-You get a trophy for acquiring 1000 cars
-You get a random matte/chrome paint every 30 cars
 
I keep them. It is plenty of space in the garage, no reason to sell them. Or you can let the "car ticket" be.
 
HN7
There are 3 benefit in keeping prize cars:
-You can use them in later events instead of buying a new car.
-You get a trophy for acquiring 1000 cars
-You get a random matte/chrome paint every 30 cars

Agreed...I was just going to point this out! Once I have the 1000 car trophy I will sell all the pointless cars. However not all....sometimes it can be quite kewl to have a stock 14hp car fully modded out. Just for your own amusement really thou :dopey:
 
HN7
There are 3 benefit in keeping prize cars:
-You can use them in later events instead of buying a new car.
-You get a trophy for acquiring 1000 cars
-You get a random matte/chrome paint every 30 cars

Definitely for these reasons.

But even if there weren't the above situations, I'd still keep 'em.
I like tuning up and pimping out random cars. Sometimes I'll be surprised by how much hidden ability is in a car that I would otherwise think is garbage.

It ends up like pokemon, gotta catch 'em all. :D
 
Back