What do you expect from GT5 to be ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DoctorFouad
  • 4 comments
  • 716 views

What do you expect from GT5 to be ?

  • 4/ A good racing game.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5/ A disappointing Gran Turismo game.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6/ Other.

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    18
Messages
252
Hi Gt fans,

What do you expect from GT5 to be ?

1/ The best racing game ever created.

2/ One of the best racing games ever created.

3/ An excellent and enjoyable racing game.

4/ A good racing game.

5/ A disappointing Gran Turismo game.

6/ Other.

For me I expect GT5 to be the best racing game ever created ! eventhough some features are lacking, it is still the best of the best ! No other racing game offers such a polished enjoyable driving/racing experience...
 
I expected it to be the best racing game ever created. I expected it to have every feature that other games have and more. I expected PD to realise how important customisation is.

I expected MORE.

I am not even excited for this game anymore.

I'll still play it of course but im not excited about it.
 
You forgot one option.

Expect this thread to be locked.
 
Not sure what this thread is about. You either like or don't like GT5.
 
I expect it to hold my interest for at least a year or two which can be achieved if its one of the best racing games ever created.
 
Back