What do you guys think of my bike

• Thread starter oohhh yeah
  • 18 comments
oohhh8yeah
DSCN2019.jpg

DSCN2026.jpg

I posted this on another forum, and people were calling it a poverty bike. Is it that ugly? Usually you guys are honest...so...what do you guys think? You don't have to know a lot about bikes...but how does it look? What don't you guys like about it?

It would look 10X better if you washed really good.
The different side plates make it a bit "ghetto", but it looks like a nice bike.
What year is it, 125 or 250?

oohhh yeah
I tried doing that but I can't delete one, so I will have two in the motorcycle section.

Unfortunately deleting threads is not possible unless you're a mod.

I used to have a KX 80, it looks similar, OK a bit bigger but what am I, super know-it-all bike man? I was just taking a guess.

Who cares what it looks like, it's a dirt bike. It's dirty and banged up like a dirt bike should..

If people are callin it a poverty bike for those reasons then I bet their bikes (if they have a bike that is) are just trailer queens owned by posers

As long as you have fun thrashing it, screw everyone else

Whoops, I didn't know that those were stock side plates.
(It doesn't seem to flow with the bike.)
KX250 eh? That must be a lot of fun.

Who cares what it looks like, it's a dirt bike. It's dirty and banged up like a dirt bike should..

👍

A clean dirt-bike is an oxymoron lol.

It should look like you use it, looks more real and rugged if it's not clean and sophisticated, because it just isn't supposed to be.

You should clean your bike every couple of rides though.
It will help you see things that the mud hides.

Whoops, I didn't know that those were stock side plates.
(It doesn't seem to flow with the bike.)
KX250 eh? That must be a lot of fun.
Are you talking about the black plates on the back? Those aren't stock. The stock ones are white.
👍

A clean dirt-bike is an oxymoron lol.

It should look like you use it, looks more real and rugged if it's not clean and sophisticated, because it just isn't supposed to be.
Thanks
You should clean your bike every couple of rides though.
It will help you see things that the mud hides.
Yeah I heard power washing it after every ride will help alot. What could the mud be hiding though?

The mud could hide cracks in the metal, loose parts etc.
I was just wondering about the shape of the plates, instead of the colour. (Or you could try to pass it off as a 125 lol)
If you look at the 1999 model the number plates are longer and flow better with the bike.

Edit: Also, mud weighs a lot.

The mud could hide cracks in the metal, loose parts etc.
I was just wondering about the shape of the plates, instead of the colour. (Or you could try to pass it off as a 125 lol)
If you look at the 1999 model the number plates are longer and flow better with the bike.

Edit: Also, mud weighs a lot.

Hmmm that's strange. I don't know if it's playing tricks on our eyes, but I think you're right. The stock plate is still the same shape as the black one though. The engine is 250...so it can't be a 125. What could this mean?

Back