What do you think is the best Helmet/Racing Suit combination?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zona
  • 13 comments
  • 3,123 views

Zona

Premium
Messages
885
United Kingdom
Derbyshire
Messages
Amowtek
profilepic214847_3.gif


This is my favourite combination to use for my driver. In B-spec I just use the standard outfit or a random outfit.

So what is your favourite combination?​
 
The Stig's helmet/overall combo, because some say you get special Stiggy powers when using them.
 
That's really nice bro. What suit is it? I know the helmet is DLC.

The suit and helmet are just normal ones, not DLC, I'll have to load up GT5 to get the names as I did this a long time ago and can't remember what they are, lol.

um0R3xUjUiEebNF5Ob_0.jpg
 
That's some really nice outfits.

I personally think that you can find much better looking combinations from the original suits and helmuts compared to the DLC ones.

I love black (As seen in my avatar), and usually go with a black/grayish suit and carbon helmut.
Don't know if there's any suit in carbon cause I guess I just have'nt come across one yet.

Sometimes I tend to use a yellow/blue helmut to represent my countrys flag. 👍
 
I reckon the white Simpson helmet and the white Alipnestars racing suit. Surprisingly popular, though.
 
Miscellaneous-1.jpg


My favorite is the Glitch suit, Horizon 00 and Double Stripe 00. The colors change, usually reflecting the manufacturer's factory colors.
 
Glitch Suit is my romper suit of choice.

And my B Spec Predators too...

(White Simpson plus white romper suit - Please - Black Stig was the original and the best)
 
Miscellaneous-1.jpg


My favorite is the Glitch suit, Horizon 00 and Double Stripe 00. The colors change, usually reflecting the manufacturer's factory colors.


^^^This is what my driver wears too
 
Nothing beats Pink camo. Woodland #24 with a matching lid.:O

Some say it makes a Manley Man Manlier.
 
Nothing beats Pink camo. Woodland #24 with a matching lid.:O

Some say it makes a Manley Man Manlier.

Something I'd like to see. :D
 
This is my favorite combo right now. The suit matches my Calsonic GT-R, and I like the chrome helmet...



Uploaded with ImageShack.us
 
Blaze 15
Untamed 5 (??)
looks great

In addition I used Woodland 27 (the almost complete Yellow one) with a Dark Helmet (Carbon´s or Safari´s)
 
Back