What do you think of this article: "10 reasons GT5 Disappoints"

  • Thread starter Thread starter KOUKI507
  • 7 comments
  • 1,542 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
91
Tunisia
Tunisia
Messages
KounisTou
Hi guys,

I found this article about GT5 on the internet, and since i still don't have the game, i wanted to know the opinion of those who already bought it:

http://furiousfanboys.com/2010/11/10-reasons-gran-turismo-5-disappoints/

I really don't know if the site to which the article belongs is a good source of information... nevertheless, i wanted to know if the yellow Celica pics and that horrible Suzuki Alto works (i hope i'm not wrong) are really from GT5..

What do you guys think of these 10 reasons? Are there really issues with the 1080p mode?
 
Pointless article. I have a mind of my own and I say I like it.
 
Biased Article Is Biased
 
That's what i was saying to my self too, but i want to know if the pics he used for his article are really from GT5.
 
"Turn 10′s Forza series on the Xbox 360 still features better physics while driving than Gran Turismo"

Close page. What does that mean anywa, "still"? When were they ever better?

This article actually annoys me, people like that should stick to their forzas or COD's. They're a sample of the culture of today - not giving a ****, and not having the time to not give a ****.
 
That's what i was saying to my self too, but i want to know if the pics he used for his article are really from GT5.

I have not seen any graphics that are that bad, and honestly that article is so lopsided to Forza fanboyism that I wouldn't trust any of those pictures, that could have taken a picture of GT5 after adjusting their TV's to make the color distorted or anything. I don't trust fanboy biased reviews.
 
This thread won't end well.
 
Oh dear - flame bait central


Locked

Scaff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back