What do you want for DLC?

  • Thread starter Thread starter xXPwn_K1ngXx
  • 11 comments
  • 707 views
Messages
102
Messages
xXPwN_K1NGXx
What would you like the dlc to be, if there will be any at all

Ferrari FXX
Ferrari FXX Evolution
Ferrari 599XX
Ferrari F430 GTC
Pontiac Fiero
Veyron Super Sport
SSC Ultimate Aero
Koenigsegg Agera
Koenigsegg CCXR and CCGT
Lamborghini Reventon
More Formula 1 cars

also
Drag Racing Track (Or Austrailian 90-mile straight or Saudi Arabia 160 mile road)
Autocross Track maker



Edit:
I would love the ROC track, and vehicles
also the Leis Hamilton supercircuit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GupeqJEU-A&feature=channel
 
Last edited:
I think you are dreaming. Just pinch yourself in the arm and you will eventually wake up. :)
 
I prefer some standart cars to become premium, like the audi R8 LMS or the Saleen S7, and some tracks from other GT's, like Midfield or SS11. But especially, more fu**ing events. Thats all:D
 
I prefer some standart cars to become premium, like the audi R8 LMS or the Saleen S7, and some tracks from other GT's, like Midfield or SS11. But especially, more fu**ing events. Thats all:D

Most of my fav cars are standard :( i want them premium!
 
Premium:

22b sti
Escort Cosworth
BMW M3 E46
Ferrari 250GTO
Koenigsegg (any).
Honda HSV

More 2010 cars.
 
If the 1970 Dodge Charger was premium, I'd be a very happy man.
 
I'd like to see Road Atlanta, and Pike's Peak Hill Climb. Maybe Infineon or Thunderhill.

I'm also surprised at some of the cars excluded... no Mazdaspeed3? All of the Scions are included *EXCEPT* the tC?
 
add
Gumpert Apollo
Ferrari F50
obviously Porsche (but everybody says no I understand this issue EA etc M$ bla bla, I'd pay for the content if they have to pay for the license period.)
ASCARI A10 pleaseee that needs to be on the list
M3 E30

*just want to add I think we can consider adding less Japanese cars there is plenty in the game both standard and premium more European cars need to be add with a few more American cars; I'm from American and there is no doubt that that any racing no matter what people believe lives with EUROPEAN ENGINEERING
 
Allow me to use the standard cars in Photo Travel mode, and change their rims.

Don't really want many other cars just yet, but I'd LOVE some more tracks.
 
Back