• 5 comments

RikkiGT-R

GT: IamValhalla
Premium
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Rikki_GTR
IamValhalla
This past couple of days I’ve been hot-lapping with all assists off, manual clutch, the works.
I’ve realised I’m actually rubbish at this game but I digress...

I’ve noticed I can filter out the leaderboards to show hardcore times (which will include my own meagre effort), but what determines hardcore? Loads of guys at the top of the overall leaderboard don’t appear in the hardcore times but they also play without assists, so what’s the difference?

This past couple of days I’ve been hot-lapping with all assists off, manual clutch, the works.
I’ve realised I’m actually rubbish at this game but I digress...

I’ve noticed I can filter out the leaderboards to show hardcore times (which will include my own meagre effort), but what determines hardcore? Loads of guys at the top of the overall leaderboard don’t appear in the hardcore times but they also play without assists, so what’s the difference?
No assist at all ( not even braking line) and simulation steering. I’m not sure about damage, it may include full damage too.

Edit: apparently you can use normal steering and still qualify for hardcore, that’s how it was in Fm6 anyways.

No assist at all ( not even braking line) and simulation steering. I’m not sure about damage, it may include full damage too.

Edit: apparently you can use normal steering and still qualify for hardcore, that’s how it was in Fm6 anyways.

Yeah I have everything set to either off or maximum “difficulty” (or however you want to put it).
That must be it then, although I’m surprised those Aliens don’t have the same settings since they are so annoyingly fast.

Same this time round.

Everything off, Steering can be either Normal or Simulation. Clean Laps only.

Call it the “Real Man’s Leaderboard” since it has no Driving Line :sly:

Last edited:
Same this time round.

Everything off, Steering can be either Normal or Simulation.

Turns out I’m the #1 “real man” at Le Mans with Hyper Cars :sly:
I’m surprised about that one, truth be told.
Granted there’s only 10 drivers, but still.

1DA135AC-BDDD-473B-9BE3-BB84AD988FD5.jpeg

Last edited:
Same this time round.

Everything off, Steering can be either Normal or Simulation. Clean Laps only.

Pfff..there is no either line here in any game,might be @breyzipp thing only to call F7 "kids game" :D:D

Back