What Ever Happened To The Old PreTune Websites?

• Thread starter Renji_1o1
  • 0 comments
Australia
Australia
I remember back in the GT3 & 4 days we could just type into Google "GT4 Pretunes" and we'd get a few websites straight away like GTgarage where the entire website was dedicated to Pretuned setups from other players for that game..
We could search for a specific type of car and get several dozen tunes for that car either universal, or to a certain track, Grip Drift, Power Rating.. etc..

However now days i could search for hours and only find these pathetic Threads/Forums which require another hour or two of searching before i find what I'm looking for "IF IM LUCKY" I know how to tune most cars fairly well but there's always a few cars that come along that just don't like my tuning style 😅 and i usually need to find a Pretune so that it behaves Perfectly but at times I'm spending more time searching for pretunes than actually playing the game!!

I just wish people would stop using these outdated Forums which belong back in the 90's and just open up a damn website dedicated to the cause like the OG gamers did after the millennia, instead of opening up countless threads for those lucky few people who actually find the thread they are looking for which probably doesn't have exactly the right info..

EG, a "N300 Lancer Evo.4 GSR 96" when I'm looking for a N500 Maxed tune for said vehicle.

Damn at this rate I'd actually like to find at least one of those GT4 pages from a decade or 2 ago so then I'd have something to go off. The settings & Physics won't match but at least it is something!! If i had enough time and skills in Website design id do it myself but no I'm Not good enough for that

Back