Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F1 2016

• I'd keep playing F1 2015

• Total voters
Portugal
Lisbon, Portugal
I have F1 2015 and I like it a lot. I'm thinking about getting a newer one, but I don't know which F1 I should get, so I'd like to know what your favorite game is?

Please note that:
- I'll play in PC (my PC is has good hardware)
- For me price, graphics and being in the current season is not important.
- Game needs to be playable with keyboard (and feel good, at least like 2015)
- I want stability above all (I want to be able to play a full-length championship without the game crashing or races becoming buggy)
- Only interested in offline
- AI needs to be fun to compete against (not too slow nor or too fast, overtakes you cleaning, doesn't ram into you like idiots)
- Car should be damaged easily and I like car failures (in f1 2015 the car is too tough to break)

(I know that only a few people will have tried all iterations, but anyway, I only want to know if you are happy with the games you have).

Thanks a lot.

Both F1 2017 and 2018 are excellent on the PC. I have both. 2018 for slightly better graphics (not noticeable at high speed!) and 2017 for the last game available without the halo. Going from 2017 to 2018 I notice the halo logo in my face whenever the sun is shining, more relaxed ways of getting upgrade points using practices and the big change with ERS now the driver focus instead of fuel mapping during races. The classic cars feel less arcadey to me in 2018 and the bonus races are skippable during career now.

Both F1 2017 and 2018 are excellent on the PC. I have both. 2018 for slightly better graphics (not noticeable at high speed!) and 2017 for the last game available without the halo. Going from 2017 to 2018 I notice the halo logo in my face whenever the sun is shining, more relaxed ways of getting upgrade points using practices and the big change with ERS now the driver focus instead of fuel mapping during races. The classic cars feel less arcadey to me in 2018 and the bonus races are skippable during career now.
Some say you can remove the center column of the halo. :crazy: :P

Some say you can remove the center column of the halo. :crazy: :P

LOL big deal. Yes you can ,it then gets replaced by the radio aerial. Instead of 1/3 of your forward view being obscured by an ugly black mess with BIG white sponsor logos on it its now only obscured by 7/24 . Same large and loud sponsor message too. I actually wasnt that bothered TBH once I got used to it by the view now looking like an LMP car cockpit but I wasn't prepared for the massive MCLAREN. COM letters right in front of my face.

Back