What Ferrari do you win for completing the Ferrari challenge?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Medno84
  • 8 comments
  • 2,173 views
Messages
110
Denmark
Copenhagen
Messages
Medno84
Messages
Medno84
As above. It's the one under the professional event...I think. It has some italian name. I'm asking because I was wondering which Ferrari to buy? Scuderia 430 or 458? It would be stupid if I bought the same car as I would win.

Thanks in advance.
 
EDIT: Misread the title. :grumpy:
 
No it's okay, because I don't know what to buy? I am not interested in tuning my cars because it gets way too easy to beat the AI, so I was thinking to keep my cars standard (as my LP 640 SV). I Only change oil and add a racing air filter.
 
As above. It's the one under the professional event...I think. It has some italian name. I'm asking because I was wondering which Ferrari to buy? Scuderia 430 or 458? It would be stupid if I bought the same car as I would win.

Thanks in advance.

i won it with a moded up italia. Scuderia with mods will do it easy too.
i think the prize car is a ferrari california, but i cant remember for sure.
its definately not a 458 or 430.
 
Yes it's a California. "Ryangt" had a link too all the prize cars.

Thanks for the response.
 
i did it in my 512bb with a few stage one mods on, its all about cornering better than the faster enzo's
 
458 with engine tune 2, suspension and transmision.
 
Did it with factory F458 Italia on racing slicks.
 
Back