What Force Feedback Settings are....

United States
Oklahoma
TwistnItSideways/ silvia_s13_lover
Ok, well as the title says I've been thinking of force feedback latley and I see alot of people use 10 but I have been using 3. Now I don't know if thats a bad thing or not. So, What force feed back do you recomend for the G27/G25 and why? whats the difference between 1 and 10

Simple, feel of the car. I also say it depends on the wheel and how use to the force feedback you are. If its a DFGT I recommend 8 (Due to the fact that the DFGT normally puts out a steady ffb strength). However, if its a G25/G27 I recommend 10 because the G's have an automated cooling system the more you use the wheel. Thus, the longer you use your wheel the weaker your ffb gets. Also you might not be able to tell the difference between the two ffb's because your wheel is fairly old (Like 10 months I think you said). Once they get about 7 months, the ffb just goes kapoot and disappears on you. However, if you ship your wheel off to logitech and get a new one, then you will be able to feel the difference. Overall it's just personal preference but I think 10 is optimal for feeling the road and your car. Just my two cents :D.

Im beginning to drift with my G27. I have changed a few things with the ffb. I use a setting of 8. Recently changed the ffb motor so its a little strong than the original

I have used 2 at first and now I use 7. I own the wheel for 3 years and the FFB still feels fairly strong 👍. Im scared of trying 10 :scared:

Back