Stevisiov GTP_Sigma Premium Messages 5,602 England, Warwickshire Messages GTP_Sigma Jan 6, 2011 #4 beatfusion- Should be good know Click to expand... Nothing physical.
Schmo Messages 736 Messages MrSchmo Jan 6, 2011 #5 Nothing. Where did it ever say they won something?
K Knitchy Messages 21 Jan 6, 2011 #6 IIRC the description said something about winning something at the end of the competition period. Although I don't have access to my playstation right now so can't check for sure.
IIRC the description said something about winning something at the end of the competition period. Although I don't have access to my playstation right now so can't check for sure.
N Nielsen Messages 10,022 Denmark Jan 6, 2011 #7 Didn't it say that the winners would be decided once the period was over? That's pretty obvious but I don't think they will be rewarded with anything.
Didn't it say that the winners would be decided once the period was over? That's pretty obvious but I don't think they will be rewarded with anything.
Hayden Chrysler Racer Premium Messages 3,693 South Australia Jan 6, 2011 #8 Stigsblkcousin +3 E peen size. Click to expand... Totally... My biggest claim to fame is coming 680th in last years GT academy... I ALSo remember hearing about a reWard though
Stigsblkcousin +3 E peen size. Click to expand... Totally... My biggest claim to fame is coming 680th in last years GT academy... I ALSo remember hearing about a reWard though