What Gr. 1 cars are not hybrids/KERS cars?

DesertPenguin

(Banned)
United States
Long Island, New York
DesertPenguin_
I'm having trouble with the 919 and I'm not sure how to go about enjoying this class. It might just be too fast for me to casually enjoy a race with but I want to try different cars to make an informed decision about the class overall.

I'm having trouble with the 919 and I'm not sure how to go about enjoying this class. It might just be too fast for me to casually enjoy a race with but I want to try different cars to make an informed decision about the class overall.

If you're not getting along 919 and it's sporadic boost then the buggatti VGT is your next best bet. All the recent LMP1 cars have electric components and the old LMP1's frankly can't compete. The Mazda VGT is also pretty competitive and is all-engine. Not sure about the other VGT's but I'm sure there are other options for you as well.

I race in a one-make series so "competing" is irrelevant since it's against itself :)

I'll check out how the Mazda and Peugeot drive, thanks.

I race in a one-make series so "competing" is irrelevant since it's against itself :)

I'll check out how the Mazda and Peugeot drive, thanks.
Not quite sure with the Peugot... The VGT I think isn't any good, and the 908 is only decent at tracks with long straights like Monza.
Aside from the 919, R18 '16, TS050, and TS030 (which sends its hybrid powers to the rear wheels as well, not the front), all the cars in this class are not hybrids

Does anyone know if the GT-R LM Nismo is equipped with the hybrid boost system? I'm not quite sure.

In real life it had one. Wikipedia is not quite clear on how it works though. Strangely enough it sends the power mainly to the front wheels in conjunction with its internal combustion engine, but can also send it to the rear wheels if needed. I don’t know when it does that though.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_GT-R_LM_Nismo

The way it feels to drive I would say that in the game the power only goes to the front.

In real life it had one. ...

The way it feels to drive I would say that in the game the power only goes to the front.
It didn't use its hybrid system in real life (but was designed to have one sending power to the rear wheels). In GT, it has one that send power to the front wheels.

Back