What gr3 and gr4 cars are generally underrated

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crazy Taylor
  • 10 comments
  • 1,448 views
Messages
3,177
England
St helens, merseyside, England.
Messages
crazybuttocks198
Messages
Crazybuttocks19
I would like to know what cars drivers on gt sport think don't get enough action on sport mode but are considered good cars. I thought about this after seeing a lot of porchse racers on gr3 and bmw racers on gr4
 
If you're extremely careful and put the time in, The Lambo is very fast. The GTR though for me, basically got no one using it in Sport mode when I used it last and it's extremely fast, just has poor low-speed rear grip so standing starts and hairpins are fun.
 
AMG'16 and Viper from GR3.
Jaguar from GR4.
 
I like both the mitsubishi cars started winning races in them
 
I like both the mitsubishi cars started winning races in them

This. The Lancer Gr.3 is surprisingly nice to drive. Managed to get my first pole in Sport mode in it.
 
Génesis in both versions Is extremely underrated
 
I‘d say that the Gr3 458 is real beast, very rewarding Car. And the Gr3 Lambo. Really gorgeous Cars and very fast.
 
GTR Gr.3 because of its fuel economy. and its sexy
 
I think the Audi TT is pretty fast and are good in the 4 lap races. They eat up front tires in the 10 lap races though.
 
Vantage Gr3. Won more Gr3 races in that car than anything else. 5 minutes until my next manufacturers race in one!
 
i enjoy the brakes and stability of the viper, but it seems to be slow on the straights.
 
Back