What Happened To Gtpdc Week 3: The Grand Of Valleys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Drift260Z
  • 11 comments
  • 502 views
Messages
902
Messages
hachi_kid
yea, I want these vids to get judged. I want to see how good I do against some of the "upper class" drifters in GT3. AKA, CudaMan, Perg, ect...... will the GTPDC week 3 vids be judged? peace.
 
We are all starting clases of the new academic year, so I suppose that is for this.
 
what? I didn't understand what you just said.
 
How the hell does school take up so much of people's time? I go to school to and I still have plenty of time to do whatever. In fact, I think I'll go to the mall, because school has been out for 2 and a half hours...
 
Originally posted by battle_stage
How the hell does school take up so much of people's time? I go to school to and I still have plenty of time to do whatever. In fact, I think I'll go to the mall, because school has been out for 2 and a half hours...

but that's only you Battle.. :lol:
 
Originally posted by battle_stage
How the hell does school take up so much of people's time? I go to school to and I still have plenty of time to do whatever. In fact, I think I'll go to the mall, because school has been out for 2 and a half hours...

You go to what, high school? That's not school... that's a joke. Try 30 hours of school per week plus 40 hours of work, and living on your own, and you'll quickly run out of time too I promise.
 
Yeah, I know what you are talking about perg. I am only working 16 hours but my school pretty much is taking my whole extra time. I only have about 2 evenings during the week that I am free and most of the time I have to meet up with people for labs or study for a quiz.

University courses are rediculous. My friends all tell me school is nothing, but they are at community college taking such classes as golf, russian, and a java programming class. I would like to see them try taking any form of Calculus and Thermodynamics or Statics. :D
 
Originally posted by pergatory
You go to what, high school? That's not school... that's a joke. Try 30 hours of school per week plus 40 hours of work, and living on your own, and you'll quickly run out of time too I promise.

I go to a high school.. senior too .. sooo much damn work :mad:
 
Man I wish I could go back to my senior year and just stay there! Life was easy. I know all you highschoolers are saying "yah right" because I was saying the same thing. Trust me, enjoy your high school life because it won't last much longer and then you're on your own. For me it never really set in until about 2 years or so of full-time work I realized I would be doing this for the rest of my life until I retire. That's just life. Free time is a luxury that you won't always get. Jeez I feel like such an old fart talking like this.

Oh, and if you think my example is bad, there are people who have it way worse. I have friends who work two full-time jobs and go to school full-time. That's a total of 120 hours a week, you do the math. Suddenly, sleep sounds like a luxury too doesn't it? Saw a friend just last night who had been up for 35 hours and was eating "lunch" before going back to work for another 7 hours, and he's only got one job.
 
Back