What happened to my plate?

United States
Port Washington
GTP_skeeter23
My custom plate is gone... does it revert in your garage or something?

0_0 (97).jpg

Guess that's why my Pirtek cars lost them when I moved them to my 2nd house.

Ahhhhh makes sense as I had just moved this car the apt I purchased about 5min before lol.

So I can go over to LSC and fix it?

My custom plates in my 2nd garage disappeared, so I put a few back on and after switching sessions, leaving/rejoining online, and doing some jobs they seem to be fine, so it might be a one time thing.

This is on Xbox One though, so it might be different for last-gen.

That glitch has happened twice now. Real pain in the rear for those that put custom plates on every car x4 second garages. I've got 40 cars to redo right now and just don't have the desire until I know this glitch is fixed for good. Ugggh

That glitch has happened twice now. Real pain in the rear for those that put custom plates on every car x4 second garages. I've got 40 cars to redo right now and just don't have the desire until I know this glitch is fixed for good. Ugggh

One garage of mine the whole garage custom plates are gone

Wait, you have more than 2 properties?

Back