What happened to Sony's "thanks for your patience" goodies??

  • Thread starter Thread starter seadog777
  • 4 comments
  • 961 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

seadog777

Premium
Messages
3,014
Malaysia
Iskandar
Messages
seadog777
Mods... sorry, I can't find anywhere to put this that fits. Can I ask for your help??:)

But... what happened to all these promised goodies as some sort of apology from PSN? I was hoping PD might drop in a few super cars for a dollar or something (yes, I know PD isn't Sony, but they seem pretty tight!) ... but it's as though the huge disruption never happened.

Or have I missed it?
 
Mods... sorry, I can't find anywhere to put this that fits. Can I ask for your help??:)

But... what happened to all these promised goodies as some sort of apology from PSN? I was hoping PD might drop in a few super cars for a dollar or something (yes, I know PD isn't Sony, but they seem pretty tight!) ... but it's as though the huge disruption never happened.

Or have I missed it?

It's set to happen when the store is back online and as yet that hasn't happened 👍
 
Only when the Playstation Store comes back up, god knows when.. I'm waiting, Sony. Been waiting
 
Haven't you heard? The program is now called "Thanks for nothing"

But seriously, at least sony's online has always been free. I am not hardcore enough to pay to play my games (which I already paid for) online. It's the old adage: you get what you pay for.
 
For future reference, it's under "Consoles and Gaming".

And since the question has been answered, anyway, locked. Be patient everyone, we're not out of the woods, yet.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back