What happened to the Best lap replay?

Messages
3,220
Maldives
Maldives
Messages
zedextreme8177
I loved that feature in Prologue, would love to have it back again:irked:
 
I loved that feature in Prologue, would love to have it back again:irked:

Use the "Save Best Lap replay" button in Time Trial - yet, not available in normal races, I believe.
 
Yes, it saved your fastest lap around the track within your whole session. Pretty useful if you had done 15 invalidated laps before your best time:crazy:

I've never touched TT mode at all, better try it out once, although the option would be great in practice mode:D
 
You can, I do it all the time then race my best time ghost with a different car. Too bad there is no option to see that ghost in the replay. C'est la vie I guess.
 
Thanks for the info! I'm definitely going to use Time Trial more often now:D

Thread officially nullified

wl2mte.jpg
 
Back