What happened to the multiple DLC purchase bonus?

  • Thread starter Thread starter xSNAKEx
  • 6 comments
  • 716 views
Messages
1,210
Australia
Sydney
It seems everyone who bought the first DLC got the special Kart and the car refresh tickets.

What happened to the bonus for people who bought multiple DLCs on the same playstation, i.e 2 complete packs for 2 user accounts on one ps3?

I am not complaining if that was abandoned I just havent heard anyone mention this change, I certainly didnt get anything extra though.
 
xSNAKEx
It seems everyone who bought the first DLC got the special Kart and the car refresh tickets.

What happened to the bonus for people who bought multiple DLCs on the same playstation, i.e 2 complete packs for 2 user accounts on one ps3?

I am not complaining if that was abandoned I just havent heard anyone mention this change, I certainly didnt get anything extra though.

You have to buy multiple DLC packages on one account. Not multiple DLC packages on one PS3. 👍

By the way, the gift is a Toyota FT-86 II Concept '11.
 
I bought a paint pack just before the download. Had the complete one already. I got it. I read that you can still do it after the update but im not sure.
 
Last edited:
Will we get this car when we buy the new dlc? (assuming we have the old dlc?)
 
seanneedscar
Will we get this car when we buy the new dlc? (assuming we have the old dlc?)

That, we don't know yet. As it hasn't been released yet. But, I'm assuming not.
 
can anyone confirm it still works if you buy another paint pack now?
 
xSNAKEx
can anyone confirm it still works if you buy another paint pack now?

I'm not sure if it works right now, but I'm sure it worked when I did it 4 hours ago. 👍
 
Back