What happened?

• Thread starter stoperan
  • 20 comments
nic się nie dzieje pod koniec tego tygodnia będzie ^^

nothing happens.
It on new server be transferred

I'm wondering, how is it possible to text in polish here legaly without any reaction of moderator? ;-) it's seriously Bann's threating. . .be careful

Suppose, that Smallhorses could answer us this question. From our side, we promise be very complaisant, decent even when we use our native language.

Technically you're not supposed to speak anything but English, but since GT2 is so dead, I doubt anybody will even notice. Personally, I don't mind if you speak Polish (or whatever that is you're typing). I think it's kinda cool. 👍

This is an English language board. Please make all posts and visitor messages in English.

Acceptable Use Policy
No slang words that promote laziness, ie; “r”, “u”, “plz”, etc. will be tolerated. Decent grammar is expected, including proper usage of capital letters. Repeated violations will be grounds for suspension and/or permanent removal from the forums. All messages must be posted in English.

Grumble grumble. :rolleyes: Of course, you guys can always PM each other privately or on your walls.

Gt1 and Gt2 don't deserve for that. Very sad. People currently look only at graphic side of games. . . Eh, eyes full of tears... By the way, you said "whatever you type" is cool. Yeah but try to pronounce some polish word corectly. . .

Question to moderator's

Or he gave would get plot Other's Language?
So to different which be not able to communicate np. in English and this would facilitate different players matter.

We at us in Poland on some odds have such section or plot for persons from they for border our country who ever be not able to tell Polish.

I apologize for present syntaxes in language because it writes on quickly by translator

No. Creating areas for other languages has been asked before, and Jordan, the site owner, has always said no.

If a Polish area was created then we'd also have to create a Spanish area, French area, Slovak area, Venezuelan area etc. It would just be impossible to maintain and moderate.

Ok, I'm sorry guys. We shouldn't speak other languages on English forum.

That's right, we can to speak Polish on PM. And speak about granturismo.pl.

Back