What happens after we hit limit of 30 tracks

• Thread starter Bruno Pro
  • 11 comments
Canada
Canada
BrunoPro74
Hi to all

I see that everybody is contributing their track designs which makes our pool of available tracks larger and richer. Thanks everyone for their contribution!

However as some of us already experienced we are starting to approach PDs imposed limit of 30 tracks. So what happens after that?
- Are we going to start deleting some existing tracks to add the new ones? ...and making those deleted tracks unavailable to the community and ourselves?
Cos this is not like a tuning sheet: you post it and it stays online. These tracks are inside of our PS systems and if deleted they will be unavailable in the Tracks Registry.
- We can create an alternate PSN account to have a space for another 30 tracks but they wouldn't be shared under the same name in the Registy

I really wish that PD comes with a patch to allow at least 100 tracks if not more
(Remember in GT5 you could have unlimited number of tracks and 150 of them could have been marked as favourites)

Any ideas, suggestions?..

Maybe we can come up with a way to ask PD to consider releasing a patch which would 'fix' this.
At least to allow something similar that was allowed in GT5: 150 courses saved as favourites

i did make new PSN and GT6 aliases, so that i could gain another 30 slots,
friend mice elf, and be able to share them back & forth

on my tablet, i signed out, signed back in with the new identity,
and found the tablet pulls up the file of tracks i had associated with my primary identity,
and it still sez, "You cannot create any more tracks"
i-nmRKLs8-L.gif

and found the tablet pulls up the file of tracks i had associated with my primary identity,
i-nmRKLs8-L.gif
Yeah, happened to me too, so I transferred most of my tracks to my second account, deleted them from the first, and started over. This works for downloading other peoples tracks to my account (s), don't know if it would work for tracks I create myself.

i-nmRKLs8-L.gif
I wonder if we can black up the content of Track Creator app in let's say iTunes (if you are using iPad) and then delete them to create some new tracks. The question would be how easy would be to restore the tracks back?
But I don't think you can export tracks. I didn't see an export button in the Creator

I found a solution... I'm logged in with one account on my pc and my second one on the kindle. Presto 60 course capacity! I have them running simultaneously, too.

I found a solution... I'm logged in with one account on my pc and my second one on the kindle. Presto 60 course capacity! I have them running simultaneously, too.
That's how many tracks you can collect right? From someone who is into designing tracks, you cannot make more than 30 unless you have another tablet
That's what I understand

Not being able to keep more than 30 tracks on your account is really disappointing. :grumpy:

The not being able to keep more than 30 tracks on the tablet is not bothering me as much, because at some point you have to say, OKAY this track is FINISHED. And leave it be already. :sly:

That's how many tracks you can collect right? From someone who is into designing tracks, you cannot make more than 30 unless you have another tablet
That's what I understand

I haven't made a course yet as my PC isn't happy with bluestacks, so it seems my information is a bit misleading. Sorry guys.

Not being able to keep more than 30 tracks on your account is really disappointing. :grumpy:

The not being able to keep more than 30 tracks on the tablet is not bothering me as much, because at some point you have to say, OKAY this track is FINISHED. And leave it be already. :sly:
I guess that's what's going to happen: we all have personal favourites in the list of our tracks. Plus there is the whole community where people download some of our tracks more or less. That together makes a list of 'the Greatest Hits' of our tracks
So unless we have two tablets we will clear the designs of the less wanted tracks to make some space for the new ones. We will probably keep the best track designes for the future improvements
That's from the designers' perspective

On the other hand having two PSN accounts gives us a way to host up to 60 tracks (or 90 with three accounts)

Still hoping PD will release a patch to fix this for both track making and track hosting limits

I have few accounts also but when login to psn it links them all together so can play all tracks on new accounts and not in one login as people think can, also handy when can start trades as send cars to other accounts too as did in GT5 ;):)

I suppose that PD cannot do that. some people would ask PD to pay them royalties for designing the track, and they would not afford that.

with a royalty system in mind, PD would allow us to make an unlimited number of tracks, since they woiuld be taking care of it once finished.

Back