What have i missed in the last 10 months?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Barcelonic
  • 15 comments
  • 1,024 views
Messages
521
Messages
Barcelonic
Any changes to trading regulations?

Can i keep more than 20mil credits yet?

Why are all the Seasonals now permanently available?

When does the OCD update?

And anything else you might think relevant for someone who's been out of the 'GT sphere' for a bit :)


PS. Pls ignore my sig links for now - I'm not actually trading right now.
 
Any changes to trading regulations? Nope, cars over 950K still can't be traded.

Can i keep more than 20mil credits yet? No, still 20M cap.

Why are all the Seasonals now permanently available? To further your driving experience and cash.

When does the OCD update? I believe every 2 weeks. Correct me if i'm wrong.

And anything else you might think relevant for someone who's been out of the 'GT sphere' for a bit :) Lot's of DLC.


PS. Pls ignore my sig links for now - I'm not actually trading right now.
Hope that answers your question.
 
Thanks XR8 ye i beliee i've missed a DLC pack - the one with the Mazda Roadster TC and other touring cars i think? Any idea which that is?

I have noticed the seasonals now are offering cars instead of tickets (mostly) - i hope this doesn't continue; i like tickets lol :)

Is it weird that i decided to start from scratch on a diff account? I got all the cars i want on my main one and there's not much to do thats challenging and hasn't already been done. I've nearly got 100 cars on this one and i'm thinking already of starting afresh again.

On game launch i really enjoyed working my way to riches through the a-spec. Now however i just used my first car to do a seasonal and went from level 0 to level 14 (a-spec) in one race! Kinda takes the fun away a bit lol

One last thing... do you happen to have a list of UCD distribution order? Perhaps a link?

Thanks again :)
 
The one with the 11 Touring Cars is definately worth it!!
Nice pack. Also, Motegi is available as DLC.
 
Thanks XR8 ye i beliee i've missed a DLC pack - the one with the Mazda Roadster TC and other touring cars i think? Any idea which that is? Thats Car Pack1. Theres 2 & 3 now as well. (2 has some VW's and a GTR. 3 has some real nice cars like Aventador & Nissan Leaf. Theres a Corvette C7 for free and I think a scion FRS free too.

I have noticed the seasonals now are offering cars instead of tickets (mostly) - i hope this doesn't continue; i like tickets lol :)

Is it weird that i decided to start from scratch on a diff account? I got all the cars i want on my main one and there's not much to do thats challenging and hasn't already been done. I've nearly got 100 cars on this one and i'm thinking already of starting afresh again. Sounds good as I have did this too after platinum.

On game launch i really enjoyed working my way to riches through the a-spec. Now however i just used my first car to do a seasonal and went from level 0 to level 14 (a-spec) in one race! Kinda takes the fun away a bit lol

One last thing... do you happen to have a list of UCD distribution order? Perhaps a link?
http://gt5cars.net/used_car_searches/new
Thanks again :)
.
 
OCD should update tonight if they keep their regular schedule.
 
The biggest change is the physics update 2.09.
 
Thanks XR8!
is there still a 5-item limit on daily sending?

@zuperkiwi
thanks ill have to check that out - when the game came out i didnt even know what a touring car was and i guess i decided against getting it back then. I had thought i had 'em all but that Mazda looks appealing and i've come to love the stability of TCs, in particular my beloved 190 Evolution TC from Mercedes-Benz which is friggin fantastic and maybe one of the best FR's in the game.

The biggest change is the physics update 2.09.

what was this?
 
I think it's one item per ps3.
 
Basically in the last update the Online Physics became equal to offline physics.

^^👍

Also tire wear now is way more realistic. (tires last longer) there is an option to turn it back to crappy if you want. In online races you can all race around in ghost mode if you like. Avoid bumping idiots and draft passing. I think it sucks though, No race craft needed whatsoever.
 
^^👍

Also tire wear now is way more realistic. (tires last longer) there is an option to turn it back to crappy if you want. In online races you can all race around in ghost mode if you like. Avoid bumping idiots and draft passing. I think it sucks though, No race craft needed whatsoever.

Is collisions off a recent thing? I never knew this. And tyre wear is now much better than it ever used to be.
 
The option to turn collisions/slipstream off in online lobbies is new.
 
Last edited:
Basically in the last update the Online Physics became equal to offline physics.[/QUOTE]

Actually there's more to it than that although that's the biggie. Check this thread for more info. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=267780

Short version: the grip transition has become less drastic especially on street tires. Try driving a YellowBird on CM's or CS's now.
 
Basically in the last update the Online Physics became equal to offline physics.

Actually there's more to it than that although that's the biggie. Check this thread for more info. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=267780

Short version: the grip transition has become less drastic especially on street tires. Try driving a YellowBird on CM's or CS's now.

Yeah the suspension changes are pretty major as well. But the online-offline physics seemed to be what everyone was talking about at the time.
 
Back