What history have you learned from GTS museum today?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crazy Taylor
  • 28 comments
  • 2,363 views
Messages
3,177
England
St helens, merseyside, England.
Messages
crazybuttocks198
Messages
Crazybuttocks19
I do find it amusing that it seems that PD feels the need to add some random 🤬 to its museum section (even though it can go down as cultural history). I think it would be fun to use this to see what random stuff turns up on the main menu on Gran Turismo Sport.

DSC_0635.JPG


Mine involves the all steel body production from Dodge in 1914.
 
I learned in the beta (and it still hasn’t been fixed) that Titanic sank in October! (Don’t have the game running so don’t shoot me if I’m wrong)
 
I learned that Buggatti went through a series of prototypes (starting from a luxurious 4-door) to finally create the Veyron. This whole time I thought they just popped out of nowhere when I first saw it in GTPSP :lol:
 
Designer of Mini was a Greek man who was born in the city of Izmir aka modern day Turkey during the rule of the Ottoman Empire.

To be honest I never knew this the most British car on the planet was founded by a Greek man who migrated to the UK.
 
it's just general culture honestly :lol:
At least it's interesting general culture :D
I swear we could substitute the museum for history in elementary and the kids would get higher grades :lol:
 
Back