What I feel is missing....

  • Thread starter Thread starter paulfindon
  • 6 comments
  • 963 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
59
Messages
paulfindon
After reading through posts and playing the game, I do feel its not as good as I would of wished.

Here are just a couple of things I felt are missing:

Top Gear Missions:

Recreating the lap times with the Kia Cee'd, with the challange split into dry and wet laps.

Driving a Ford Transit around the Nuremberg track trying to beat Sabine Smchmit.

Driving around the Mira Test track recreating some of the timed challenges from the show.


Track Days:

The ability to go around various tracks (inc Nuremberg) in any car from your garage with other motorists to achive your pesonal best time.

Driving Chllenges:

Goodwood Festival of speed Hill Climb challenge.


Missing Cars:

Gumpert Apollo.
Jaguar MK II.
Ford/Lotus Cortina.
Ford Escort MK 1 or 2.
Ford Capri Tickford.
Audi Quattro S2 swb
Metro 6R4
 
I wouldn't be suprised if i saw one of those cars pop in a dlc and i personally don't think the Kia Cee'd challenges would be fun but i agree with everything else.
 
There is already another thread, where some missed features are discussed and there is a thread, where wanted cars are posted to be available as Premium.

It is not necessary to open new threads, just use the search function or look at the first three sides here.
 
A lot is missing my friend, we can only hope they care enough to make DLC, be it free or not.
 
I think the 'Top speed' oval needs to come back, not for racing but for practice laps. I always did enjoy achieving my top speed after tunning my car.

Another thing i would like to see (all be it a little Need for Speed) is to add some graphics to any of the cars one has done up. When it comes to resprays i think there should be a full selection of the colour spectrum (including metallics and pearls)

Ive got a lovely Galardo thats been tweeked with some carbon fibre body bits and some sponsor graphics would look good.

....Im sarting feel some what dissapointed with the game, its alot easier to complete than previous GT's.

Hopefully GT6 will be better after listening to what we want in a GT game.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back